I need Barbera's email address! URGENT!!

by nicolaou 11 Replies latest jw friends

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

I am SO stupid sometimes!

I own the domain name www.thewatchtower.org similar to the official www.watchtower.org right? Well ten days ago I got an email sent to [email protected] I didn't really look at it too hard, but something made me go back to it just now - I think it was intended for [email protected] !!

I need to forward this email to Barbera - it may or may not have anything to do with what's happening but on second reading - and with hindsight - I think she MUST see it!

Barbera, if you're reading this PM me your email address. If anyone else knows her email please PM me - don't post it here!

Nic'
    Bangs head on desk repeatedly . . .

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Nic - I think she has a website. Maybe she can be emailed from there? I don't know it.

Jeff

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

then why don't you use the Message box? She'll reply !

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

It would be soooo ironic if it was the technology that brought them to their knees... lol

Revenge of the Internet...

J

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Already have done hippie it's just that the Private Messaging system here cannot render certain aspects of the email. I've PM'd all the important information but I really need to forward it.

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Good luck, nic! I can't wait to see what happens!

Sherry

• Legolas
    Legolas

Just tell us if it is juicy please!

• hideme
    hideme

Ow, this is sooo funny.

We had this happening one day too. In fact...it was a JW sister who lied and had stolen a lot of money...she tried to sneak away and moved to another place. Didn't tell the police, the elders, the lawyer or the family where she was...

But she sent a "I am moving"-letter by e-mail to the electricity company.

And they replied.

"Dear customer, thanks for giving your new address. We now know you will be living at (address & place) after (date)..."

But they misspelled the e-mail address with one 'a' and so the reply arrived not at this "sister' 's email box...but in her brothers inbox.(same last name...) and so the whole family knew where she was going to live! And they told the police...of course :-)

I love internet! :-)

• Axelspeed
    Axelspeed

bttt...i hope you got what you needed nic.

• GoingGoingGone
    GoingGoingGone

Nicolaou - You have a pm

GGG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit