Bad Behavior in Field Service

by TallTexan 25 Replies latest jw experiences

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

I remember "vacation pioneering" (that term really dates me as an old man) with other boys in the congregation. When you get five teenage boys in a car for several hours a day bad things will happen. Nothing horrible, just typical teenage boy things. These things happen even though we wore ties and had a bag full of Wt rags. From a spiritual perspective my pioneering time was a f****ng waste of time. From the perspective of hanging out and having fun it was ok. Not great, just ok.

• TallTexan
    TallTexan

I don't think so, rebel. Unless you grew up in the Houston, TX area.....

• TallTexan
    TallTexan
    Tall Texan once, when very young, reprimanded a co for doing this.

After speaking to Blindersoff on the phone last night, I was reminded of this incident. See, I was trying to be a good little self-righteous Witness...guess I missed a turn somewhere....

• Bryan
    Bryan

I know one young man in East Texas - now dead - who shot a dear from the road while out in service.

He was in a little hot water.

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• joelbear
    joelbear

oh my god, great stories. we were boring boring compared to some of you. the worst we would do is introduce ourself and then say the other person had something they wanted to say to you, catching them completely off guard.

but nookie and retarded urinating? not by us goody goody two shoes types.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Well we didn't do much along those lines I had one sexual experience (my first) with a pioneer while out in service... By the time we got old enough to do this stuff we had pretty much stopped going in service! We just lied on our time!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit