by Dogpatch 14 Replies latest jw friends

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    Sorry but that is his site.

"Beep Beep" that is NOT his site it's a clever doctored up scientology site

• Beep,Beep
    Beep,Beep

Mr Hazzard,

I wrote that in reply to this which is, I beleive is his site.

http://www.rickross.com/

That said why should I accept Rick Ross's word for anything ?

• M.J.
    M.J.

That's great! Sounds like an interesting show. It just clicked with me that it will be a weekly hour-long drama. Think of how much "CSI" brought forensic investigation to the forefront (even though it's an overly glamorous/sometimes far-out version)...The more people are aware of the techniques employed by cults the better. It sounds like there could be some great dramatic possibilities on this very original theme. Hope it goes well, and I hope they keep it reasonably accurate.

• Check_Your_Premises
    Check_Your_Premises
    Hope it goes well, and I hope they keep it reasonably accurate.

THe big problem with drama is it has to be dramatic. I could see this being really cartoony. If they show JW's as raving lunatics for dramatic effect, then it will probably do more harm then good.

On the other hand, if it really shows the subtlety of mind control as well as objective criteria for determining whether a cult is a cult based on how they behave, it could be really powerful and beneficial.

I can't imagine that someone with RR anti-cult experience wouldn't consult it to the effect of helping vast numbers of people leave these groups and regain control over their lives.

CYP

• skyman
    skyman

Randy do you know when it will air?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit