Erickson says Poms scared of the Aussies in World Cup!

by ozziepost 33 Replies latest social physical

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

stilla

And don't forget that Australia still have the Number One world ranking in cricket!

BTW owyergoinmate?

Cheers, ozzie

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

dedpoet:

I doubt we would have much to fear in a real competitive match anyway

And why is that?

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

cos we'll beat you

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I am doing good but it is absolutely bitterly cold here in Kansas City at the moment - -15 C and snow on the ground.

I have no doubt at all that the best cricket team in the world at the moment is Australia - if they played England at the moment on either Australian soil or neutral territory Australia are the better side.

The best wines in the world are New World wines - esp Californian and Australian

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

stilla:

It's been very humid with afternoon storms here for the past week - temps are in the mid 30s - that's +30 !!!

BTW what's snow?

I had a great bottle of Margaret River red last night - slept very well, after posting till 2am that is!

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    cos we'll beat you

But how do you know?

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

i dont know...obviously..its a prediction

cos thats what sports fans do

• blakky
    blakky

I think alot of people are under estimating the socceroos talent.

We have a lot of players in elite european leagues. Australia wont win the world cup, But they sure will scare alot of the bigger and better oponents. I predict a semi final appearance for them.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

blakky:

Struth, mate, you're game!

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

we're gonna kick your arse....

we're gonna kick your arse...

OMG... wasn't it the sweetest qualifying match EVER though. And after all those dirty tricks Uraguay tried when we went over there.... Vengeance is mine sayeth Guus Hiddinck!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit