I may have sealed my fate - part three

by atypical 13 Replies latest jw friends

• atypical
    atypical

Jourles, I think you are right. I read your story and learned a lot from it.

I am amazed at how hopeful they get when they think they might have something on one of the "flock".

• TheListener
    TheListener

You don't usually bring an MS on a shepherding call if there is a known problem. You take a fellow elder. If the shepherding call is a routine shepherding call where nothing unusual is expected you take an MS.

In your case, they're not going to let an MS within 10' of you.

• atypical
    atypical

The only thing I can think of that they could have on me is the statements I made, which I talked about in the first thread. Well, actually I do have a couple friends who are df'd, so they could probably get me on that, too. It's interesting though, to see the mentality. "He's not going to meetings, so he must have something to hide."

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

i wouldn't go to the kingdumb hell if jesus him self was going a talk. by you going to hear you wifes talk . is in a sense giving to the wt. it's a trick to make you tow the line. and if the p.o. and some elder come to your house and question you in a way you don't like. tell them straight out. when i see you die on the cross and resurrected 3 days later. then i'll answer to you. till then i have nothing to say to your prideful ass. show them NO QUARTER.... JOHN

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit