I think I'll take a few days off to DA....

by AuldSoul 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Sheri
    Sheri

Will be thinking about you and wishing you the very best in your decision and the rest of your new life.

Peace,

Sheri

• YoursChelbie
    YoursChelbie
    I don't want them to say, "At least we were able to say goodbye," to themselves as a way to comfort the hurt their overlords have saddled them with.

You can't control what your relatives say to themselves. IF days later anyone of them see you at the park, or the grocery store, etc. just smile at them and acknowledge them as if nothing has happened. After all, you're leaving a controlling religion, not them. They will smile back and acknowledge you too, if they really love you.

YC

• Es
    Es

all the best babe stay strong.

Let us know how it goes

es

• M.J.
    M.J.

You can do it!

• jgnat
    jgnat

Something you said the other day made me grin for hours. You ADD so much to many people's lives. I am sure this is as true in your "earthly" world as it is in this "virtual" world. So don't beat yourself up so bad.

I'd suggest you make a simple statement (no details) that you are leaving and if they, individually, want to know why, they can contact you. Leave the door open. Remember, Jesus always asked first, "Do you want to be healed?"

We'll be here when you get back.

• Honesty
    Honesty

Good Luck !!!

• heathen
    heathen

Hey . I'll give you extra points if you use the term , "BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS " At least once during the JC . LOL Be sure to have some beer at the crib for after wards and live it up a little .....

• Cordelia
    Cordelia

well done auldsoul, just how much family do you have in the 'truth'?

like someone else said do what is gonna make you have no regrets, i would write everyone a letter. explaining that your love is not conditional,

what ive found hard is that when you discover its not the 'truth' why your family cant see that that is why you are doing what you are doing, they are so blinkered and thats hard to deal with,

i'll be thinking of you x x x

• YoursChelbie
    YoursChelbie

AuldSoul,

Nice to see you back here!

Hope all went well.

YC

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Message delivered, but I have not received confirmation yet. I'm still making myself pretty scarce. What do you think Barb's big news is? That is what drew me back in.

AuldSoul

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit