I think I'll take a few days off to DA....

by AuldSoul 40 Replies latest jw friends

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Since I'm DA'ing this week, I think I'd better make myself scarce around here.

My nerves are in a knot and I'm not in the most rational frame of mind to be posting in good judgement.

Wish me luck! I'll come back free!

An apology to peacefulpete and Mulan who are probably thinking of nasty British names for me. And I'm not talking about something as nice as "Nigel" or "Alfie." If I've offended anyone else this past few days, please forgive.

AuldSoul

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

All the best AuldSoul!

We will miss you being around here even for a short while. Looking forward to your return ASAP!!

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

To peacefulpete and Mulan: "Let the record show that I am an ass!" — Michael Keaton, Much Ado About Nothing

Thanks, misspeaches! I'll try to make it back soon.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Set yourself free!

Nic'

• YoursChelbie
    YoursChelbie

Be strong. You're going to face some narrow minded people --the type that seldom listen to reason.--

You'll be glad when its all over and you can say you have left the "blind to lead the blind."

You'll do great and we'll all be here for when you are ready to come back.

YC

• bennyk
    bennyk

Good luck. Find peace. Take care, my friend.

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

u gotta tell me if its really worth it... i kinda just did the fading thing, and am very happy about it...

the infamous one

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

You can do it! You have been very supportive to me. Now, you've got to do it for yourself. You know everything that you need to know about the "troof". I'm rooting for you! Get it over with and be done with it!

Come back when you feel less stressed.

• wombat
    wombat

Just keep repeating the mantra:

Armageddon-outa-here

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    Armageddon-outa-here

That's cute. I like that. I'm going to have to remember that one.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit