hello

by force 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• force
    force

i dont see my dad anymore. i just have my mum and my brother. all the friends my mum used to hang with are gone and i liked them. the people she knows now are nice to me but they are all square and they bore me. its like being in prison now. i had no birthday this year and i wont have a christmas. i wasnt allowed to go watch Harry Potter with my mates. im being treated like a baby. mum doesnt go anywhere except meetings and she prays before we have dinner and when my friends are there as well. i dont go to the kingdom hall. i did go twice and that was enuff. im only in year 10, i got 2 more years before i can leave skool or home. i watch tv and she says its not suitable. i surf the net - its not suitable. my clothes, my friends, my music - not suitable. big mother is watching me. i havent got anyone i can talk to. my brother is 19 and does his own thing. he dont no how lucky he is.

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

welcome!

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Welcome!

Brooke

• prophecor
    prophecor

Hello and Welcome. Hope your journey is a pleasant one.

Art

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

What a shame Force

Being 15 is tough in the best of situations. It appears that mum is lost in her new belief and she has forgotten her priorities.

Where has dad gone? Can you contact him? Or another relative?

If not, hang around here. Plenty of bros and sis and mum's and dad's.

Welcome

Andy

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist
    big mother is watching me.

I love your sense of humor!

Becoming a Jehovah's Witness does strange things to a person. Their priorities get all out of whack. To them, it seems that they are finally getting things right in their lives, and everyone else is wrong. They are taught at all of their meetings that they are an elite group of people, the only True Religion, and they should give their obedience fully to God. By extension, this means they have to obey the edicts of the Watchtower.

I assume your mom has been a JW for a year now? Is she baptized?

Welcome to the forum, I hope you can find help and solace here.

Dave

• Shining One
    Shining One

Glad to meet you and welcome aboard.
    Rex

• liquidsky
    liquidsky

Welcome Force! Nice to meet you.

You are not alone.

• Super_Becka
    Super_Becka

Welcome to the board!!

There's lots of great people here with good advice. I hope everything works out for you!!

-Becka :)

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

hey man!!!! WELCOME!!! now heres the thing, i got forced to go to the meetings for a while... i hated it... but u know what, as she starts to relax, she will give u a break... if not, well, sit her down and talk to her... when she doesnt listen, tell her how irrational she is, and how bad she makes u feel...

the infamous one

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit