All Scripture is Inspired

by belbab 11 Replies latest watchtower bible

• belbab
    belbab

A Paduan,

All Scriptures are inspired (has a spiritual component)

You just made me think of something. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

If the reader or observer has a spiritual eye, then he will see spiritual content in anything he is observing or reading. Paul indicates this when he says somewhere: eat everything that is set before you. Peter two, when he was told to eat unclean animals in a dream. first he thought no way, then had his mind changed when he heard, that God was telling him it was clean.

Kenneson: Thanks for the inspiration. Did you think it was an inspiring statement when you made it? Did Paul think while writing Timothy, hey look guys, I'm writing stuff that's going to be a collector's item. The whole point Leoliea in her long search linked above and all the other comments is that it is not what is called the Old Testment, a closed canon with absolutely no further additions.

I believe she mentionned that Peter made reference in his writings (eg tartarous) that are quotations from writings not in what is called the old testament.

I can't resist using this example:

Mary had a little lamb Jesus

It's fleece was white as snow He's holy and pure

It followed her to school one day It's good news she puts it out there

and all the children did laugh and play moment of paradice restored.

From the Book of Holy Nursery Rhymes

Carmel

Let me add a few other of my favourites: Lao Tsu, Sufi writings, Nasruddin, Kahlil Gibran, book of nature, book of life. Is the inspiration in the books or do I add the inspiration outlook to it when I read it. I haven't got to reading Mein Kamff yet, but if and when I do, I will discover points that will discouraage tyanny.

belbab to the seven churches of Asia the great, not asia minor.

• M.Bibleres
    M.Bibleres

just a tsubmit-test

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit