What's On Your Christmas Wish List This Year?

by minimus 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I don't have a wish list. I don't know if this is a symptom of some kind of mental defect, but I don't like getting gifts. It makes me feel uncomfortable. I can't blame the JWs for that either, because I felt that way before I was a JW, when I was still a kid.

If I want something I'll buy it myself. I don't mind giving gifts though.

W

• Bryan
    Bryan

Fresh water spinning reel!

and

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• minimus
    minimus

Finally-Free....It sounds like you're trying not to have to owe anyone. Don't want to lose control.Signed, Dr. Freud.

• skyman
    skyman

To get laid over and over again.

I want new hard wood floors and I think I will buy it for my wife. So get your minds out of the gutter

• minimus
    minimus

If this is what will make you get laid, buy the hardwood floors1 By all means. I do suggest though, that you you put a rug over it to minimize burns.

• These3Words
    These3Words

A good childhood!!

Since I can't have that, howabout an Xbox 360.

Dragon

• lola28
    lola28

A new computer, and a new journal..............I have a feeling I'm gonna have to buy both those things for myself.

lola

• Legolas
    Legolas

CARIBBEAN NICARAGUA
    CARIBBEAN
    NICARAGUA
    ISLAND
    (for Sale)
    1 island US$ 450,000

up to 50% financingSold !
  • minimus
    minimus

Computers are so inexpensive now! All the electronic gadgets are coming down. Someone told me today that since her husband hasn't been "taking care of her lately" she's ordered some "toys". and why do I know this?? Because I asked her how she and her husband were doing.

• Why Georgia
    Why Georgia

There is a used jeep wrangler for sale down the road...I'd like it for Christmas...

I drive a big big truck and I get tired driving it and its hard to park it when grocery shopping...Hubby drives the mini-van because its more gas efficient...so maybe I'll just ask for my mini-van back!

Does Santa read the forum?

WG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit