Comments You Will Not Hear at the 12-4-05 WT Study (Shepherd)

by blondie 22 Replies latest watchtower bible

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Bless ya Blondie!

I like the way you just keep on asking "Where's Jesus?"

About four or five weeks ago I went to my ritual meeting to keep the elders out of my hair, and decided to count how often Jesus was actually TALKED about. Not once (It was the Thurs) He got one passing mention.

And of course the end of the prayer "In the name of your side-kick" A - men.

I don't think I'd even have started to notice this but for you.

HB ( of the "Hugs Blondie" class)

• TopHat
    TopHat

If we want to see a truely faithful animal.....A DOG is your best bet if he is owned by you. My dogs follow me everywhere and wait patiently for me to come back when I leave for any length of time. They greet me as if I have been gone forever. Of course they greet all family members with happy tail wagging, but they treat me as someone special. It got me to thinking that this is the way Jesus and God wants us to be with him. To go to him wherever he goes. To wait for him until he comes home to us.

• heathen
    heathen

Yah right , jehovahs loving provisions at the proper time from the FDS . If you think about it and had been a witness for the past 100 yrs , how many times would you have been wrong and been forced to "readjust" your thinking ? They never seem to consider that in these articles . I've seen plenty of "sheep" that are smarter than the WTBTS shepard and could find their way alot more efficently . Just look at that article for what it is saying , "you are too stupid to find your way on your own." It does look like they replace jesus with the WTBTS corporation .They certainly don't want people thinking on their own . Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain . LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit