Biblical PROOF that Jesus Christ IS GOD

by Bibleboy 156 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Reslight
    Reslight

[[Father and Son are the complimentary parts of the one God.]]

Are you saying then, that Jesus is a "part" of Yahweh, and that the Father is another "part" of Yahweh? That is, that there two halves of Yahweh that go up to make a whole of Yahweh, as in 1/2 + 1/2 = 1?

[[Christ made the assertion HIMSELF. "I and the Father are One."]]

Jesus says nothing at all about God Almighty as two (persons? beings? whatever) in One God. Since "hen" (one) here is neuter, Jesus could not have been describing one God (Theos, which is masculine). If Jesus has been speaking of one *Theos*, he would have used the word *heis* instead of *hen*.
    http://reslight.addr.com/john10-30.html

[[Why DOES THAT offend you? Those chosen to be the bride of Christ (I'm MALE by the way) are to be joined in marriage to the Christ. MY GENDER IS DROPPED my friend when I become one with my Savior IN MARRIAGE. A female's gender is dropped when the union of the spirit happens TO HER. And ALL who are chosen join to Christ in the spirit AS A MARRIAGE, so Christ is joined to the Father IN A SPIRITUAL MARRIAGE ARRAGEMENT.]]

I was simply asking the question as I am not sure of how you view the being of God. However, in saying the above, are you saying that all the church become part(s) of God Almighty, since they become one with Jesus, whom you claim to be a part of God Almighty?

[[When one in power has another sit at their right hand, that denotes something very obvious. Christ, sitting at the right hand of One with power, is NOT sitting above that One (higher in power), NOR sitting below that One(lower in power) but sitting BESIDE THAT ONE(EQUAL IN POWER.) You could say Christ was given HEADSHIP for a day.

Eph 1:20-22
    20 which he exerted in Christ when he raised him from the dead and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly realms, 21 far above all rule and authority, power and dominion, and every title that can be given, not only in the present age but also in the one to come. 22 And God placed all things under his feet and appointed him to be HEAD over everything for the church,]]

The One who appointed Jesus is most definitely higher than Jesus. - 1 Corinthians 15:27.

http://reslight.addr.com/jesusnotyahweh.html

[[That was the reward given to the submissive half of God. Then, once all creation has been reconciled, the one who's reward was to SIT BESIDE the Father in God (not greater than, not less than), temporarily as HEAD, he WILLINGLY goes back underneath as the God in subjection to the God Head, the Father, so GOD CAN BE ALL IN ALL. (The caps are literal)]]

This sounds as though that by his use of the expression all in all, you believe that Paul was in some way saying that Jesus is God Almighty. Actually it speaks of all creation as being in harmony with God. This does not mean that all creation is or becomes God Almighty, nor does it mean that Jesus is or becomes God Almighty. Indeed the context shows that the Father is God Almighty who becomes all in all.

The idea that Jesus is God Almighty in 1 Corinthians 15:28 is but supposition which in effect twists the scripture to make it appear to conform to the idea that Jesus is God Almighty (or a "part" of God Almighty). I have no reason to accept this view except to please the assumption that Jesus is or is a "part" of God Almighty.

Whenever the Scriptures use the word “God” in the sense of Supreme Deity, they refer to the Father alone. Thus in prayer Jesus calls his Father “the only true God,” excluding himself (John 17:3). The Bible, in fact, refers to the Heavenly Father as Jesus’ God (John 20:17).

The Apostle Paul, contrasting the Christian position with the heathen worship of many gods, states that “to us there is but one God, the Father,” although he attributes to Jesus a lesser position of Lordship (1 Corinthians 8:6). For despite his present high position of exaltation and divine favor, our Lord Jesus is inferior to the Father and eternally subject to him, as the Apostle expressly states:
    But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God. — 1 Corinthians 11:3.

Then comes the end, when he [Christ] shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father... But when he says all things are put under him [the Son] it is manifest that he [the Father] is excepted, which did put all things under him. And when all things shall be subdued to him [the Son], then shall the Son also himself be subject to him that put all things under him, that God [the Father] may be all in all. — 1 Corinthians 15:24,27,28

Bible Students do not deny, but rejoice to affirm, that Jesus Christ is a divine being, worthy of our worship and adoration. The appellation “God” may be properly ascribed to him. But even while the Scriptures refer to Jesus as a “God,” they do so in contexts showing his distinct inferiority to the Father. And notice that it is not simply Jesus as a man, but Jesus as a “God” who is thus shown to be subordinate. — Hebrews 1:1-9

The beautiful oneness of the Father and the Son is declared by our Lord to be the same oneness that shall exist between himself and his church, as he prayed:

Holy Father, keep through your own name those whom you have given me, that they may be one, as we are... Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word; That they all may be one; as you, Father are in me, and I in you, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that you have sent me. And the glory which you gave me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one: I in them and you in me.... — John
    17:11, 20-23.

• pomegranate
    pomegranate

>>>[[Father and Son are the complimentary parts of the one God.]]
    Are you saying then, that Jesus is a "part" of Yahweh, and that the Father is another "part" of Yahweh? That is, that there two halves of Yahweh that go up to make a whole of Yahweh, as in 1/2 + 1/2 = 1?<<<

No. Each is "whole" in themselves, as the male and female are whole in themselves. The simple equation would be 1+1=1.

>>[[Christ made the assertion HIMSELF. "I and the Father are One."]]

Jesus says nothing at all about God Almighty as two (persons? beings? whatever) in One God.<<

Jesus made that very assertion above in his very simple statement of I and the Father are one. He made that very assertion of ONENESS after his explaination that his sheep are in the hands of BOTH he and the Father.

>>>>Since "hen" (one) here is neuter, Jesus could not have been describing one God (Theos, which is masculine). If Jesus has been speaking of one *Theos*, he would have used the word *heis* instead of *hen*.
    http://reslight.addr.com/john10-30.html<<<;

I will not argue over simple words and there simple meanings. Christ and the Father are one intellectually and spiritually, as the male aand female are one intellectually and physically. I can very well comprehend what is simply put by Christ and the Apostles.

>>>I was simply asking the question as I am not sure of how you view the being of God. However, in saying the above, are you saying that all the church become part(s) of God Almighty, since they become one with Jesus, whom you claim to be a part of God Almighty?<<<

That is not what I'M saying, that is what Christ himself taught in very simple easy to understand language.

John 17:20-23
    20 "My prayer is not for them alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message, 21 that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me. 22 I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one: 23 I in them and you in me. May they be brought to complete unity to let the world know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me.

One can either take the above text face value for what it simply says and teaches, or the high minded highly "educated Christian" will have to read into it elaborated things that are not there in Christ's own simple wprds.

>>The One who appointed Jesus is most definitely higher than Jesus. - 1 Corinthians 15:27.<<

I never said the Father was EVER less than Christ. I profess the reward given to Christ for displaying FULL subjection from the heights of being part of God (the one in subjection),to the very darkness of death (no consciousness), was the Father giving Christ HEADSHIP EQUALITY with the Father, TILL all things are reconciled. Then Christ resubmits himself WILLINGLY under the Father.

>>This sounds as though that by his use of the expression all in all, you believe that Paul was in some way saying that Jesus is God Almighty.<<

I believe in unity, they make up one Almighty God.

>>Actually it speaks of all creation as being in harmony with God.<<

All creation is NOT mentioned. "Everythng" mentioed is regarding other dominion, authority and power. They are done away with. What is left (the chosen) are brought INTO God. So that God is all in all.

>>This does not mean that all creation is or becomes God Almighty, nor does it mean that Jesus is or becomes God Almighty.<<

Why not? Because you say so? I have had enough of that train of logic in my life time. Those chosen WILL become one with God, in FULL unity as Christ literally and plainly taught in the simplest of language.. If you deny it, you obviously aren't of it.

>>Indeed the context shows that the Father is God Almighty who becomes all in all.<<

No it does not.

1 Cor 15:27-28
    who put everything under Christ. 28 When he has done this, then the Son himself will be made subject to him who put everything under him, so that God may be all in all.

If the Father has put EVERYTHING under Christ, then where is Christ in relation to the Father?? Like, BEFORE this FACT "then the Son himself will be made subject to him who put everything under him, so that God may be all in all."

Where was Christ BEFORE he went into subjection???

Beside him. At the Father's right hand. Equal. He was NOT greater than the Father as Paul simply taught:

1 Cor 15:27
    Now when it says that "everything" has been put under him, it is clear that this does not include God himself,

He was given ALL AUTHORITY AND POWER by the Father's permission. ALL means ALL. By the Father's permission. Christ's reward. Sit at my right hand. When all is said and done, Christ resubmits in God, as we submit IN THEM.

>>The idea that Jesus is God Almighty in 1 Corinthians 15:28 is but supposition which in effect twists the scripture to make it appear to conform to the idea that Jesus is God Almighty (or a "part" of God Almighty). I have no reason to accept this view except to please the assumption that Jesus is or is a "part" of God Almighty.<<

The only twist of scripture comes from those who deny the full diety of Christ, and those that add a third seperate diety called the Holy Spirit.

>>Whenever the Scriptures use the word “God” in the sense of Supreme Deity, they refer to the Father alone.<<

Which is why all you intellectual types have to try and undermine with smoke screens and mirrors the very simplicity of a simple truth taught in John 1:1, that Christ is in fact diety. The Word is God. The Word is Christ. Christ is the Light of the world. God is light.

>>Thus in prayer Jesus calls his Father “the only true God,” excluding himself (John 17:3)<<

Which he would because when Christ was praying to his Father, Christ was 100% man, surrending his diety in heaven to humble himself even down into death. Christ was NOT God when he was a man. He was 100% man. So the prayer of Christ is true, as a man praying to God.

>>The Bible, in fact, refers to the Heavenly Father as Jesus’ God (John 20:17).<<

In fact I have no problem with the Father being Jesus "God" at the time he was a man for that very reason. CHRIST WAS A MAN THEN.

>>The Apostle Paul, contrasting the Christian position with the heathen worship of many gods, states that “to us there is but one God, the Father,” although he attributes to Jesus a lesser position of Lordship (1 Corinthians 8:6). For despite his present high position of exaltation and divine favor, our Lord Jesus is inferior to the Father and eternally subject to him, as the Apostle expressly states:<<

There is NO inferiority in Christ in ANY WAY. You show me ANYWHERE in the Bible, that Christ is inferior. That is a false teaching. Those that claim Christ to be inferior in any way to the Father DO NOT HONOR CHRIST AS THEY DO THE FATHER WHICH CHRIST PLAINLY STATED we to do IN SIMPLE LANGUAGE.

You who call Christ inferior and do not show him the VERY SAME HONOR as the Father shall have to answer for that DISHONOR you have blatantly exhibited. Christ is God in subjection to God the Father. And there is only one God, the Father. As there is only one God in subjection to the Father, Christ.

>>But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God. — 1 Corinthians 11:3.<<

The head of woman is man. Woman is man. The head of Christ is God. Christ is God. Woman can be considered the "body" of man. In image and likeness, Christ can be considered the "body" of God. If there is a head, there is a body. The body is of the same stuff as the head. The Father sacrificed HIS "BODY" FOR US. That "body" became OUR body.

>>Bible Students do not deny, but rejoice to affirm, that Jesus Christ is a divine being, worthy of our worship and adoration.<<

Only God is worshipped. Are you saying to worship something other than God if you do not believe Christ to be a part of God? You just undermined yourself.

>>The appellation “God” may be properly ascribed to him.<<

Christ is God as woman is man. Simple to those who wish to see.

>>But even while the Scriptures refer to Jesus as a “God,” they do so in contexts showing his distinct inferiority to the Father.<<

Again, you place yourself in the deepest pit of dishonoring the Son. There is NO INFERIORITY in Christ. Christ is the God in SUBJECTION.
    SUBJECTION....NOT....INFERIORITY.

>>And notice that it is not simply Jesus as a man, but Jesus as a “God” who is thus shown to be subordinate. — Hebrews 1:1-9<<

There is the truth my friend. The subordinate God to the HEAD God. Christ is of the same GOD STUFF as the Father. They exist in the EXACT SAME NATURE. You do well to worship and honor him as such, THE SAME AS YOU WORSHIP AND HONOR the Father. Honor THEM as you would honor you OWN PARENTS. TWO.

In physics, when two seperate beams of light converge on each other, they are not additive, they combine.

So, with light, 1+1 does NOT equal 2, rather:

1+1=1

God is light.

• Thomas Poole
    Thomas Poole

Regarding Jesus being God,

He's not. This thinking is not divine any more than the
    formula: 3=1 --a doctrine make by men, held-to by tradition.

Start listing scriptures about each and their relationship to
    each other. It will come together very nicely. You will
    also be able to know if the Holy Spirit is a force
    [Moffatt says, "Divine Energy." ] or a person.
    You will find that the Holy Spirit has independent
    intelligence that he exercises. You will also realize
    what the Bible doesn't tell us, but it tells enough.
    So have fun! I found it fun.

The WatchTower is very shallow about really explaining
    Jesus and the Holy Spirit. They like to get in the way
    and control. They take the place of one's relationship
    with Jesus, and they don't understand how the Counselor
    works in a Christian life, not really.

The closest one can come with the Jesus / God relationship
    is that Jesus is the preeminent representation of God.
    Jesus is one with God, right. He said the Father and I
    are one. Well, we are one with Jesus. Jesus and I are one.
    Jesus is in me and I am Jesus, but I am not Jesus and
    he's not me. Are you and I one on this?

If God wanted to represent himself to us in a way that
    could best be done, what better way to do this than
    to put all the divine fullness of himself into his Son,
    for us to relate to. The Bible doesn't get in any more
    clear than this.

Again, all the Divine fullness of God was given [put into] Jesus.
    However, the fact remains that they are still two different
    persons, not the same, not the same by simultaneous location.
    God is here; Jesus is there. They are not one person.
    Think dear Christian!

Jesus is over everything** in Heaven and Earth; however, he
    eventually hands all things back over to his Father, right?
    ...such that all things in Heaven and Earth are under
    [returned to]the Father.

**[The Father apparently steps-aside for a time and entrusts
    everything to his son because he is worthy of it,
    with honor... ]

A related thought: Genesis 1:1 says, God created (formed) the Heavens
    and the Earth. If one takes the Heavens and Earth to be
    the universe, then God apparently is not bound by the
    containment of the Universe, right? I mean He existed
    before the Universe, his creation. Think of the Universe
    as being a house for God, his own dwelling place. So
    he entrusts this dwelling place to our Lord Jesus Christ,
    and eventually Jesus gives it back.

From the Father himself, Jesus is called Mighty God [not the
    Almighty] , Prince of Peace, Wonderful Counselor...

Free In Christ Jesus our Lord & Savior, as the Father would have it.

• pomegranate
    pomegranate

>>From the Father himself, Jesus is called Mighty God <<

Isa 9:6
    6 For to us a child is born,
    to us a son is given,
    and the government will be on his shoulders.
    And he will be called
    Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
    Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

Two Fathers. Two Mightys.

They make the Almighty YHWH God.

Jesus is a true God, just like his Father. As flesh begets flesh, so spirit begets spirit. Offspring of human is human, human begets human. Offspring of fish is fish, fish begets fish. Off spring of bird is bird, bird begets bird. Offspring of God is God, God begets God.

Christ is the ONLY BEGOTTEN of God.

There is no other meaning for beget/begotten.

John 3:6
    6 Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit.

• pomegranate
    pomegranate

>>Again, all the Divine fullness of God was given [put into] Jesus.
    However, the fact remains that they are still two different
    persons, not the same, not the same by simultaneous location.
    God is here; Jesus is there. They are not one person.
    Think dear Christian!<<

There are TWO. Not one and the Same...think dear man.

Duotheism.

As it is man and woman in flesh, it is Father and Son in God. TWO DIFFERENET PERSONS. You are NOT addressing me with these statements, you are addressing trinitarianism.

• Donald Fitz
    Donald Fitz

The History of the Watchtower organization is kept secret from new members and its own history is proof that the God of the bible would not accept these false prophets and false doctrines in his church body.
    The founder of the Jehova Witness was named Charles Russell from PA. Russell stated that in 1799 the end times started and that in 1874 Christ invisibly returned to earth to rule. Russell’s prophecy was that in 1914 the world would come to an end. Russell changed that date to 1915 and later to 1918. Russell claimed that only his published books could allow people to correctly understand the bible. Russell also stated that the egypt pyramids were placed there by God, for man to use in addition to the bible for divine revelation. The watchtower so called religion believed that Russell was the faithful chosen slave to lead Gods chosen people to eternity but when he died in 1919 they had to come up with another story. The new story was that in 1919 Christ invisibly returned to earth and reviewed all the religions to see what was closest to the bible and he chose the watchtower after long study to be his church on earth. All anyone has to do is research the history of this so called religion using their own published doctrine to see that if Christ really returned (which of course did not yet happen) that by no way would he have accepted this church with proven false prophecy. Their publication “The Finished Mystery” is filled with false prophecy and ideas.

The 2nd president of the Jehova Watchtower organization was Judge Rutherford , who was never really a judge and only a lawyer, he gave himself the title. Judge proclaimed the end of the world would come in 1925. In 1929 Judge who became a millionaire during the depression from all the watchtower earnings built himself a mansion. He issued the deed to the mansion in the names of Abraham, Issac, and Jacob because he believed these biblical characters would soon return to earth and rule it. Up till his death in 1942 Judge kept preaching the end was only months away.

In an attempt to support their anti-biblical beliefs the governing body of the watchtower has lied to its members and published a false bible. The governing body claims that Dr.Jay Armante , a greek and hebrew scholar , is one of many who confirmed their bible translation was correct. This is a flat out lie. In a video taped interview (that may be obtained at www.thebereancall.org) Dr. Jay Armante states he was misquoted and the Jehova witness translation of the bible is “ A shocking mistranslation, biased and deceptive, very far away from the original scripture.” The King James version of the bible is translated 100% correctly if any one doubts that they should read, “ The new evidence that demands a verdict” by Josh Mcdowell and “In Defense of the faith” by Dave Hunt. Also they should watch the VHS “Startling proofs” which can be found at amazon.com or the bereancall.org .

The Occult is also clearly linked to this so called religion. The Jehova Witness Founder Russell is quoted in the 7/1879 issue of the zions watchtower newsletter as saying “ A truth presented by Satan (the devil) himself is just as true as a truth stated by God and truth should be accepted no matter what it contradicts.” We all know the bible says Satan is the father of all lies and has no truth. In a further effort to support their teaching this organization quotes Johannes Greber and his translation of the new testament. Greber was married to a psychic and claimed the translation was given to him by spirit beings (known to us as demons).

This watchtower cult claims that Jesus Christ was NOT God and only an angel. They reject salvation through Christ and teach a salvation through works and of course those works consist of selling watchtower material. They teach that Christ was not put on a cross but on a stake. They teach that Christ did not raise from the dead but was re-created at a later time by Jehova and only pretended to his disciples to be resurrected. Gods word the bible (King James version) clearly teaches God is a trinity and without Christ being accepted in place of your sins you will perish in Hell for no works can justify you to God. The only way to the father in heaven is through accepting Jesus Christ as the free gift from God in place of your sins.

In the 1940’s the organization wanted to set the end of the world as 1957 but this change was not allowed by the governing body at that time. The 1960’s revealed more false prophecy for this cult. In this time it was published that 1975 would be the end of the world. The current governing body of the organization flat out lies and states they never set a date for the end of the world. Again all anyone has to do is find the old literature and their own doctrines proves this entire religion is founded on false prophecy. Jesus clearly warns of the false prophets and their fate in hell. False prophecy and a false translation of scripture is leading followers of this cult straight to hell with Satan.

This so called Jehova Witness religion is a two class system. The higher class or the anointed ones as they are called are supposed to be part of the 144,000 that actually make it to heaven to see Jesus. MILLIONS of other members of this religion are called “the other sheep” and are of the lower class. The lower class never get to heaven and are to spend eternity on earth. The King James correct version of the bible teaches that the heavens and earth will pass away and God will create new, so no one can expect to spend eternity on this particular earth. Of course the real Bible teaches that we ALL can be in heaven with Jesus all we have to do is accept him as lord and savior asking forgiveness for and turning from our sins.

A Jehova witness is not allowed to vote, hold political office, smoke, celebrate holidays, join the YMCA, salute the flag, join the military, sing the national anthem, get a blood transfusion or do anything patriotic at all. In typical Cult style the organization tells its members they are not allowed to read anything that is critical of their beliefs. This is the blind faith that all Cults try to install on its members, to keep them in the dark and not to know the truth. Many members have been disfellowshipped when they exposed the truth of all the false teachings in this organization. If a Jehova Witness attends a christian church they can be disfellowshipped or excommunicated since the organization believes all Christians are committing spiritual fornication with the devil. This is the sad truth of the Jehova Witness.

In the 1960’s in Malawi Africa the government required ALL citizens to get an ID card for twenty five cents. The governing body of the Watchtower told its members in this country that it could not participate in this even though it was law. As a result thousands of Jehova followers were killed and kicked out of the country. In Mexico every male is required to serve in the military. To avoid a disaster like in Africa the watchtower told its Mexican followers that is was OK to bribe local officials to give them false documents to state they served their military term. In a famous court case, a state court ordered a blood transfusion of a baby to save its life without the permission of the parents. The local elders of this Watchtower religion told the parents of this child to kill the baby rather than allow the transfusion. Clearly the trinity God of the bible would not approve of these practices.

When that witness comes to your door and lies to you telling you that they are christians and follow the bible , hit them with the truth you now know. Give them a copy of this document and ask them to read it right in front of you and ask for their response. Help bring these people back to Jesus Christ so they don’t spend eternity in Hell, do your part for God.

To learn more about other cults like the Mormons and Freemasons the material is available at www.thebereancall.org if you don’t have a computer you can call 1-800-937-6638. You also have to be aware that AA alcoholics anonymous and its 12 steps are successful in getting people off booze but they also take people away from Jesus Christ read “12 steps to destruction” by Bobgan. If you want to learn more about the satanic Islam religion read “ A cup of trembling” by Dave Hunt, “The Wall” by Ramon Bennett , “Philistine” by Ramon Bennett, and “Behind the veil” by Schafi. See VHS “Israel, Islam and Armageddon” a video by Dave Hunt. To learn more about the Rapture and End Times read “ How close are we” by dave hunt, “Countdown to Armegeddon” by John Walvoord and others. See VHS countdown to eternity and see VHS 25 signs that the return of christ is near both videos can be obtained at the berean call. Any catholic should read “A woman rides the beast” by Dave Hunt and see the VHS “Messages from heaven” by eternal productions that investigates the virgin Mary sightings. For those of you that were taught evolution in school purchase the creation seminar by dr. kent Hovind www.scienceandthebible.com this seminar clearly exposes all the lies in the text books and makes strong scientific arguments for God and the bible. I strongly suggest that mandatory reading at this time would be “ The new evidence that demands a verdict” by Josh Mcdowell and mandatory viewing of VHS “Startling Proofs”

• Thomas Poole
    Thomas Poole

ATTENTION, FORUM. This “THE WAY INTERNATIONAL” is at www.theway.com . I “think” this a more formalized name for the “Jesus People” movement of the ‘60s, or an offshoot thereoff.

Greetings Mark,

I am a member of the Body Of Christ, as define by the Bible. I prefer not to isolate myself to a denomination reference; I attend church where I feel the Bible is being taught. My age: an advantage over yours. My Salvation is through Jesus Christ, as his Father, his God, would have it.

I was informed: This JW forum is about 20 percent JWs. Others, "temporary" atheists and xjw’s in-progress towards healing. [Sometimes youth-cultured mentality makes them obnoxious.]

Note Mark.
    Please think “WatchTower” rather than Jehovah’s Witnesses. There are sheep within the witnesses, some deceived, some tolerating their hurting plight. The WT is a false prophet. [Perhaps their more controlling adament followers are like temple prostitutes, prostituting the word of God. ]

MARK.
    Strong is a concordance "only" for the King James "Version" of the Bible. The KJ is a version; it not being a translation. “Strong” is fine, as long as one's learning is not isolated to it and its 1610 era of transliteration.

You said "the Trinity is confusing to the carnal" and, apparently, “a mystery to the spiritual,” right?!*

Perhaps better to quote, "...But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God..." Here, the word "things" does not include the man-made trinity doctrine, an UN-divine statement-of-belief from men, which you would choose to make divine. You set a platform of misinformation from which to build an argument of “spiritual verses carnal.”

You wrote, “…I do my best ‘not’ to reason…” Trusting in the LORD.

I think you really mean …I do my best to reason [ but NOT WITHOUT ] trusting in the LORD...

[I sense how you reason, and what you say, is according to “The Way International.”

Well, JW’s do the same, but according to the WatchTower. Neither “organization” would have
    - freedom in Christ.
    - understand the Body Of Christ.
    - respect individual relationships with Christ.

Each elects their own way, independent and above the Body Of Christ.

[I find it comforting to realize denominations are man-made. They and tradition have no hold on me. Not saying here not to go to church; one should go somewhere for fellowship and brotherhood. Answering to a body of men is good when proper.]

Mark, you wrote
    ...and just accept the Word of the Living God. Amen!

[I reason here you mean to have faith, according to knowledge, as would be led by the Holy Spirit. Here, the rub is that you mean, "accept the Word of the Living God, according to the Way International, Right?”]

Yes, the WT is a false prophet, WHICH IS THE SAME AS DIVINATION, more because of their cult-control abusive nature, using God’s name in vain [in a worthless way], and their insistance upon false chronology; NOT by their non-trinity stance.

The trinity components. Later.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit