Anyone wanna......................

by defd 41 Replies latest jw friends

• defd
    defd

Scully she is too afraid to call me. That is the problem with alot of people. She probably is thinking I ll get her # and tell on her. Dont they know that MAN cannot do ANYTHING to us? Jehovah and jesus is who we need to worry about.

D.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Actually I'm watching a movie with my husband... and we hav no interest in conversing with Derrick lol

• Scully
    Scully

I needed some extra training before I could work in here independently... maybe that's what mrs. defd needs in order to work in this kind of setting....

• Scully
    Scully

I'm going for my break in 10 minutes... catch you later

• defd
    defd

Shes to emotional. She couldnt handle a dying baby

D.

• Scully
    Scully

The ones I've got here aren't dying ....

• defd
    defd

You know what I mean. Not just dying but anything bad.

D.

• Scully
    Scully

The nice thing about it is that you can actually prevent a situation from becoming bad or worse than that. And if you can't prevent it, there's a really good chance that it's just a temporary setback.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

hey kids, i am working tonight as well. oh joy of joys! friday night graveyard shift!

and, no, dfed, i can't talk with you. i shouldn't even be on this thread. richard dawkins told me that JWs are bad association, and to avoid JWs in the middle of the night who want to "talk". LOL.

cheers,

TS

ps: hey scully dahling... how is my lovely nurse doing this evening?

• FreeWilly
    FreeWilly

Hey, I workin graves too!

Btw, when I was at Bethel it was sooo comical how many new brothers felt it necessary to claim they were "from the hood". Df'd, were you ever at "the big house"?

So Df'd, what do you want to talk about?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit