No holds barred interview Wednesday 5pm est

by morrisamb 25 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• morrisamb
    morrisamb

sf - oh supreme one. Thanks for the bump! Tomorrow night I've been asked to speak to a group of social service providers (including police) about Father's Touch. Should be interesting!

• sf
    sf

http://www.worldtalkradio.com/archive.asp?aid=5586

12/7/2005 Wednesday 2pm to 3pm Pacific Time

How a Family of Survivors Healed My guests will be Donald D'Haene and his siblings, Ronny and Marina, all of whom suffered severe abuse by their father throughout their childhood, exacerbated by members of their religious faith who knew about the abuse and refused to step in and help. Donald D'Haene is the author of FATHER'S TOUCH, the story of the sexual abuse he and his siblings suffered from their father and the subsequent failure of the police, the courts, the schools and the Jehovah's Witness Church in his ommunity to offer any help or support. This book is the first to speak about sexual abuse within the Jehovah's Witness Church.

_______

Kathleen Brooks Kathleen Brooks, Ph.D. has a Bachelor’s degree in Music, with a major in piano, a Master’s degree in Education and a Doctorate in Psychology, with an internship with Jack Gibb, Ph.D., author of TRUST. She has been a consultant and mediator with corporations, including Chase Manhattan Bank in New York City and Parinello, Inc. in San Diego. Currently, she maintains a private practice in San Diego, CA where she specializes in integrating psychological and spiritual growth, working with the Inner Child in private, group and workshop settings. She facilitates her workshop, Awakening Awareness, teaches meditation, does public speaking and creates community. Her book, RADICAL INTEGRITY: 21 Ways to Create a Meaningful Life, is available at www.ethicalife.com. She hosted an Internet radio talk show, Ethics – from Bedroom to Boardroom, for the past several years at World Talk Radio in San Diego, CA. She now hosts Darkness to Light; Breaking the Conspiracy of Silence, which deals with child sexual abuse.

____

sKally

• sf
  • morrisamb
    morrisamb

Thanks again for posting that info! 24 hours and it's show time!

• Bryan
    Bryan

I've got it on my Outlook calendar. Looking forward to it!

Break a leg Donald!

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• morrisamb
    morrisamb

Thanks Bryan..spoke for an hour last night to a group of Victim Services workers out of town - went very well. Good practice for today's interview.

• under74
    under74

GOODLUCK today!!

• morrisamb
    morrisamb

Thanks Under74...should be interesting...2.5 hours to go

• sf
    sf

FYI:

Keep this page up all day to be sure you do not miss the program:

http://www.worldtalkradio.com/archive.asp?aid=5586

There is an active screen scroller on right side of page that relays what is now airing. THAT is what you click on.

I hope to get through on the phone too.

~Best Wishes!~

sKally

• sf
    sf

Oh for god sakes, I can't get window media to open this.

Damn!

sKally

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit