THINGS LEARNED ALONG THE WAY

by blondie 28 Replies latest jw friends

• wombat
    wombat

Love your work Blondie...

"Seldom is a man so fortunate as to be related to his true family by blood"......Henry David Thoreau.

Rarely do members of one family grow up under the same roof".........Richard Bach

You CAN pick your family.

Wombat

• blondie
    blondie

INSIGHT FROM GEORGE CARLIN

2/25/06

Here's all you need to know about men and women:

Women are crazy, men are stupid.

And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid.

3/2/06

I don't know how you feel, but I'm pretty sick of church people. You know what they ought to do with churches? Tax them. If holy people are so interested in politics, government, and public policy, let them pay the price of admission like everybody else. The Catholic Church alone could wipe out the national debt if all you did was tax their real estate.

Blondie

• blondie
  • whyamihere
    whyamihere

Look at both sides of the story......

Make other peoples battles and arguments their business.....

Never work for friends.....

Speak your mind, and not someone else's.....

Be Honest with yourself, because only you can make yourself happy.....

Jealousy isn't a strength.......

Number one.....Never hide your true self, because losing yourself isn't easy to find.

Brooke

• blondie
    blondie

Good advice to start my day, Brooke.

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

HOLY COW!!

Lady Liberty

• jgnat
    jgnat

Fairy tales don't teach children that monsters exist. Children already know that monsters exist. Fairy tales teach children that monsters can be killed.

- G. K. Chesterton

• Dansk
    Dansk

Hi Blondie,

Apart from your tornado picture at the beginning of the thread all I'm seeing are red crosses. The photos haven't come out. Anyone else having this problem?

What I have learnt is that thinking about the past and worrying about the future robs us of the present.

Love,

Ian

• blondie
    blondie

Sorry, Dansk, I haven't mastered the technique of posting pictures that eventually get archived.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit