WELCOME LEFTBEHIND!!!!!!!!

by wanderlustguy 29 Replies latest jw friends

• serendipity
    serendipity

Welcome Leftbehind! I'm still a JW. Please note what the Bible's view of apostasy is - from a first century perspective. The WTS perspective is warped.

• desbah
    desbah

welcome leftbehind....

interesting name.....leftbehind......reminds of the leftbehind series.

• Ellie
    Ellie

Hi Leftbehind, I know it must be confusing to you being here, you must feel guilty but please just stick around for a while and you will see that we are not bad or wierd people, we just left the organisation thats all.

welcome to the board.

• defd
    defd

hi ellie

Def D

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Well, except for DefD. He's still our resident believer in the infallibility of the Governing Body, although he does admit that they admit they make mistakes. I'm still trying to figure that one out, myself...but I gather they are provisionally infallible until they are proven wrong, then they admit they made a mistake. At least, that is the nearest I can figure from his posts.

(mostly kidding, DefD )

AuldSoul

• ICBehindtheCurtain
    ICBehindtheCurtain

WELCOME Leftbehind, I hope you don't just turn away and ignore all the replies we have written for you, I really hope you realize we are not evil apostates in the WTS sense, I hope you have peace and I hope you continue to grow as a person, as we all have.

IC

• tall penguin
    tall penguin

Welcome leftbehind. It takes courage to be here. Glad you could join us.
    tall penguin

• KimKat
    KimKat

Welcome leftbehind -

we are very glad you decided to join us. No judgement from me -

what you decide to believe is your decision. KimKat

• Es
    Es

welcome to the board leftbehind

es

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy