WELCOME LEFTBEHIND!!!!!!!!

by wanderlustguy 29 Replies latest jw friends

• Legolas
    Legolas

Leftbehind....I really do hope that you read all the post that people here have writen to you.

Please do research on the WT and continue to read from here.

Welcome and I hope that you stick around!

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Welcome Leftbehind!

Please keep coming back and reading.

Brooke

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Welcome aboard from downunder!

Yep, there's plenty of us down here too!

• Effervescent
    Effervescent

Welcome! I sincerely hope you decide to stick around and get to know us- there's a lot of really sweet, intelligent people here. I know I have really learned alot since I joined the board!

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

LeftBehind, you better behave! J/J Welcome to the real light!

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

yes we are everywhere.....................................................................everywhere.....................................................................

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Take off your coat and stay awhile LB.

We're really not so bad, I think you'll find.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Welcome, LeftBehind!

Not to shake your confidence, but there are Bethelites, elders and COs serving right now as Jehovah's Witnesses in those positions of responsibility who do not believe what the Governing Body teaches. Is it possible that Holy Spirit actually appointed such men? Is it possible that it continues to use them?

The people the Governing Body calls "apostates" are not raving lunatics. Most of them are not anti-Christ. In fact, if anything most I have met are pro-Christ and anti-organized religion. Which easily explains why the Governing Body hates them so much, because the Governing Body thinks God cannot accomplish His purposes without their help. Is that pride?

Is it pride to stand up for what you believe to be true and right? If so, I am proud.

Is it pride to assert that everything you teach as truth must be based squarely on the Bible? If so, I am proud.

Is it pride to point out where my religious leaders are failing to live by the standards they profess to promote? If so, I am proud.

Is it pride to call my religious leaders hypocrites when they condemn others for a course of action they themselves take? If so, I am proud.

But, I am in good company. Jesus and Paul did likewise, and were proud of it.

Am I proud for thinking I can follow in the footsteps of Christ and can become an imitator of Paul as he imitated Christ? I hope you find reason for that sort of pride one day.

AuldSoul

• Cellist
    Cellist

Welcome to the board, Leftbehind.

Cellist

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Welcome leftbehind. May you find answers, may you have peace.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit