A phenomenal woman

by Lady Lee 34 Replies latest jw friends

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

This has been running around in my head for a few hours so I thought I would put it out there.

There is a woman here that I really admire. She has done so much to help new posters. She always seems have the right words to say. Sometimes I read a thread and think "I hope she sees this one soon." And the funny thing is that she often makes the post soon after mine.

There are some amazing women on this board. There are there with a quote or some research. They know the organization inside out. They do what they are good at. All have left the WTS and use what they have learned to help others and expose the WTS and offer help to others. Phenomenal Women all.

But this person was never a JW. She is married to one. She knows more about the JWs than nost poeple do. She has made it her business to know it inside out. She is a great example that you don't have to be one to understand the controls and manipulations that the WTS has over people.

And I think she rarely gets the credit she deserves.

jgnat - I think you are a phenomenal woman

PS you never would have made it as a JW hon. They would have had you outta there so fast

PPS yes we have some phenomenal men too!!

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

So true Lady Lee! I had only to read this and no I had not scrolled down further to see the big bold letters to know exactly whom you were speaking of for it could be none other than the dear jgant!

She has done so much to help new posters. She always seems have the right words to say. Sometimes I read a thread and think "I hope she sees this one soon." And the funny thing is that she often makes the post soon after mine.

jgnat you are truly an amazing woman, thanks for being YOU!

Love,

Kate

• Jourles
    Jourles

Oh no, not another "popularity" thread...

just kidding, we all love her!

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Women ARE biologically superior to men.How so: (1) Women have a longer life expectancy than men,there are more widows than widowers
    This is due in part to(A) The protective effects of estrogen which helps protect against hardening of the arteries.

(B) Women have "more stored fat" than men so they often live longer than men in a famine.

(C)Women have a slightly greater organ redundancy than men,because they procreate.

(2) Baby girls are'smarter' and thrive better than baby boys up to one year old because testosterone inhibits brain development.
    " Women are sugar and spice and everything nice"

I LOVE women God bless you all.

I wish you sweet success and many joys.Cheers,Danny

• anewme
    anewme

Yep, Jgnat is right up there!

• Ellie
    Ellie

And I thought you were going to say me, tut tut, no just kidding.

• jgnat
    jgnat

You goofballs! Thanks for making me tear up and laugh at the same time.

You are right about never "making it" as a JW. I think I lasted to the fifth book study, tops. My study partner and I mutually agreed that I was "not ready" to accept the teachings of the Watchtower Bible and Tract society.

Funny, unless I wear pants, I blend in to the JW crowd quite nicely. I dress modestly and carry a notebook. Often an unsuspecting JW queen bee will spill a lot about the local politics before she catches on.

• jstalin
    jstalin

I agree!

• mouthy
    mouthy

YEP!!! You have my vote also !!! Good choice....

• mrsjones5

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit