Should jws drink COLA COLA?

by badboy 24 Replies latest jw friends

• greendawn
    greendawn

Brooke no doubt your lifestyle is quite healthy I suppose you just love the unique taste of coke or pepsi.

Minimus it was back in the 19th century that so many people got addicted to cocaine by drinking coca cola. Later they banned the substance.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere
    Brooke no doubt your lifestyle is quite healthy I suppose you just love the unique taste of coke or pepsi.

Never never say Pepsi...that is a dirty word. Right JH?

Yes, I love the taste.

• badboy
    badboy

I understand that cola has aspartame in,there has been a scare about it.

• oldflame
    oldflame

Wait a minute here, I thought that witnesses used to celebrate christmas, now they say that santa is a symbol of satan ? Granted I never told my children that there was a santa because I remember when I was a child about 7 years old when i learned santa was a lie.

Now what about the pepsi company ? it is owned by the Mormons so should they stop drinking pepsi because it is owned by their cult enemy ? I remember when the Mormons were getting ready to purchase the company, two weeks before the deal was set they came out with new prophecy that their members could now drink caffinated drinks.

I know of a couple of Mormons who walked out when they heard this new prophecy and then made the buy. Sounds like these two cults operate the same. WE HAVE NEW LIGHT !!!!!!

• badboy
    badboy

I understand that Aspartame contains a neurotoxin(Aspartic acid)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit