Did You Know A Lot Of Witnesses That Were A "Little Fruit Loops"?

by minimus 25 Replies latest jw friends

• delilah
    delilah
    Oh yeah....there was a sister, in particular, who was REALLY loopie.....but she would give anyone the shirt off her back. It was sad....in fact, I saw her downtown the other day. Her hair was pulled up into this little "pebbles flintstone" ponytail, wearing her real-fur coat, and track pants.....her nose stuck way up in the air, and her reading glasses on. I felt sorry for her, as it looked like the myriads of meds she takes daily, are obviously not working.
  • cheen
    cheen

There was this lady older than creation in the hall we went to, we called her "sister methuselah".... anyway, everytime she was called on to answer whether it be in the botchtower study or any other Q&A session, her answers would always be like "uhhhh uhhhhh uhhhhh uhhhhhh crap! I forgot what was was gonna say" everyone would laugh, but they still kept calling on her when she raised her hand....... She was also very rude to everybody, even telling people things like "you look ugly today" or "you sure are fat" and then she'd hobble off.

• Effervescent
    Effervescent

I knew a few characters in my time in the Org growing up. Funny thing was... I was related to most of them...

My Uncle used to drive people away with his aroma due to his overdosing of garlic pills every day. It was funny to see how many less people raised their hands to answer on his side of the hall when he was running mikes.

There was one very elderly sister who went out in service every single day. She was quite a sweet ole thing, and said the same jokes- every day- all day. And there only about three, being- (At street signs) "'Dead End'- Ha! What killed it???" "Ah look- 'Slow Children'- Poor things!" "'School Crossing'- Where's it going?" Everyone in the car would just silently groan and indulge her with a chuckle. Her name was Myrtle and I just loved her to death.

The one poor sister who had a few "issues" and was gossiped about mercilessly was often picked up wandering around town by the authorities for causing a nuisance at local businesses. One time she was walking downtown with one shoe on and her bra outside her shirt telling everyone she was Madonna. She was really such a sweet lady and us kids really got a kick out of being around her. She was so much more interesting than anyone else at the hall and said such shocking things. We thought that was pretty cool.

Oh gosh... then the rest of my family pretty much- My aunt who wears all but full body armor in public due to "allergies", and believes that blue jeans are a sin to wear. My Grandma who would accost people at their cars to force her overflow garden vegetables on them. You knew it was zuchinni season when people started sneaking out of the hall early.

• greendawn
    greendawn

There was a fruitcake in the congo who believed that jehovah controlled the world in an automated impersonal way by using two massive super computers, one for controlling humans and the other the angels.

• Effervescent
    Effervescent

So God's name is really Bill Gates???

• Ms. Whip
    Ms. Whip
    There was one very elderly sister who went out in service every single day. She was quite a sweet ole thing, and said the same jokes- every day- all day. And there only about three, being- (At street signs) "'Dead End'- Ha! What killed it???" "Ah look- 'Slow Children'- Poor things!" "'School Crossing'- Where's it going?"

damn! i thought those were original!

There was a fruitcake in the congo who believed that jehovah controlled the world in an automated impersonal way by using two massive super computers, one for controlling humans and the other the angels.

*bubble pops* WTF??? You mean it isn't true??? ....so much to learn on JWD....so little time! -ms. whip (of the fruitloops class)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit