Life sucks and then you die

by troucul 17 Replies latest jw friends

• katiekitten
    katiekitten
    My mother used to say, "Life sucks and then you die!"

But I say 'lifes a bitch and then you live' - which is even worse!

• tijkmo
    tijkmo
    My mother used to say, "Life sucks and then you die!" all the time and I have to say... this is negative thinking. We have to think positive if we're going to succeed in this world.

life sucks and then you dont die... bit like the negative...it cant get any worse to which the positive answer is...yes it can

• sf
    sf
    Religion is an excuse for violent, animalistic people to demonstrate their true nature while pretending they have noble motives.

So what can be done?

Seems like the entire world is doomed, by religion.

How ironic is THAT?!

sKally

• serendipity
    serendipity

Hi Cami,

Welcome to the forum!

• oldflame
    oldflame

I think life is what we make it to be, and as far as insurgents and religion goes ? Well I don't know where the idea came from but it is not the Koran because of what I know about the Koran it does not teach to kill innocent people. These are radicals who simply hate Americans and it has nothing to do with religion.

• alreadygone
    alreadygone

Just think in about one month you will be doing unmentionable things to me and I will make you forget all about those nasty Iraqis.

Come home soon my love.

• kiddotan
    kiddotan

Hi Cami

Yeap, but the little tiny bits of life that make us smile are often worth it. Good luck over there.

Well I don't know where the idea came from but it is not the Koran because of what I know about the Koran it does not teach to kill innocent people. These are radicals who simply hate Americans and it has nothing to do with religion.

This is true, when I lived with my ex-husband in his country, there was a want to be American (idolised Bruce Springsteen and so on) and a jealousy that caused some anger.

Again Good Luck and strength be with you for what you have to see. Kia Kaha (stay strong)

• jeeprube
    jeeprube

The only good insurgent is a dead insurgent. You are right, those people are animals.

I say we pull all our people out, and turn the country into glass.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit