We Need To ... "Know Jehovah!"

by tfs 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Seven
    Seven

hi tfs,

I have spoke with the tongue of angels. I have held the hand of a devil. It was warm in the night. I was cold as a stone. But I still haven't found what I'm looking for.-Bono 3:16
  • tfs
    tfs

Hi:

Perhaps, there is more involved than we ever imagined...this "knowing Jehovah."

The Bible says, that it is a DETESTABLE THING to call a "wicked one", "righteous," and equally, a "righteous one", "wicked." It is just as bad to do so, either way.

Is the WTS the "Faithful Slave," or not?

Are they wicked, or wise and discreet?

What do the facts show? Can we make a determination?

Should Jehovah's Witnesses be permitted to participate in the Olympics, carry the flag, even?

Can JWs vote, hold public office...is this a form of "political involvement" with the "world", under Satan's control? Is it?

Is this blasphemy, from Jehovah's point of view?

Does the WTS/FDS, have a DOUBLE STANDARD with regards those that "have money," and the "have nots" of our organization?

Are brothers treated the same in one country, policies the same for one group of brothers, with another group in a distant land? Is the WTS consistent, or not?

How about, preferential treatment perhaps, towards, celebrities, influential ones...those that are heavy contributors toward the movement? Has this been the case, historically, with the WTS?

How does God feel about this?

Do we "Know Jehovah"?

Then too, are Jehovah's Witnesses really "worshiping" the GB/Headquarters Staff at Brooklyn, NY, in our undying devotion and allegience unto them?

Has that been our PRACTICE from the past, their views on marriage, college education and higher learning, and such.

Further, and more importantly, did we overlook a fact, make a serious mistake, when we ACCEPTED THEIR EVERY SUGGESTION, even if it was NOT clearly stated in the Bible? And yet, we viewed it like God Himself had said it?

Was this a terrible mistake, on our parts? If we were in His Holy presence now, Jehovah, what would he say to us, ... do we "Know Jehovah," and know what He would say to us about such serious matters?

Yes, should we have gone to college, despite the WTS suggestions, or not? Some did this, you know...and they never looked back, some even stayed with the organization, but they defied the WTS, on this matter...But still, where is God's Viewpoint on this matter?

Another area, for instance, how does HE [JEHOVAH] FEEL about our taking "blood", in the form of transfusions? We know what the WTS has said, but is it right, or not?

Do we "know Jehovah"?

How about "transplantation" of human body parts to other humans? Do we "Know Jehovah"?

How about this,

Are we teaching true or false doctrines presently,

Like Did Jesus Christ come into power in 1914 or not? Does he have an "invisible parousia", which started in 1914 or not?

Is this a "Sound Doctrine", or "artfully contrived false story", which?

Further, could it be, that Jesus has been ruling possibly, as Carl Jonnson and others, have purported, conjectured, ever since the 1st century, when he went back to heaven, AFTER his resurrection?

Thus, suggesting the date of 1914 and other related teachings like "invisible parousia," chronology of 607 as Jerusalem's destruction date, and other related teachings, are teachings that are in effect, "leavenous" false doctrine, that infiltrated and festered in and among the congregations of JWs worldwide...since JWs have taught on a worldwide scale these things for over 120 years? -- Matt. 16:12

Is this something of "serious concern" that we need be concerned about? Or, Does this even matter at all to Jehovah God?

Do we "Know Jehovah"?

Moreover, lets consider this: Did the change in the "dedication" questions made by the WTS in 1985, really matter to Him, one way or the other?

Was the change acceptable, or blasphemy on the nation of JWs part, that is, to Him?

Do we "Know Jehovah"?

These are the types of things that show whether we "know Jehovah" or not? Can we Biblically take a stand or not on such things?

Do we "Know Jehovah"?

tfs

Edited by - tfs on 8 October 2000 14:27:1

• Frenchy
    Frenchy

Hey, tfs, Can you read as well as type? I asked you a question. Are you of that elite group? So far you are acting just like the people you are condemning. Are you peddling 'the report' also?

-Seen it all, done it all, can't remember most of it-

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

So, tfs, are you saying that YOU know Jehovah?

Are you saying that you believe we DON'T know Jehovah?

Are you saying that the JW's do or do not know Jehovah?

To be perfectly honest, after He looked over your posts when we finished dinner, He wanted to know what the HELL you're trying to say here.

• Zep
    Zep

Those 'REPORT' guys are at it again, arn't they.

They never even put up that homepage they promised me. Yeah, well thats cause i have a 'bad heart'....i know, i know, so what else is new!!!!

• TR
    TR

TFS, er MDS, etc.,

Jehovah is just the nefilim spoken of in the bible. I am a Zecharia Sitchin convert. I learnt it in one of his books.

There is no "one" God. We were transformed from apemen and women into homo sapiens by the Annanuki. From the planet Niribu.

Tom

• recoveringexjw
    recoveringexjw

Im going tell some real truth here. Jesus Christ is God.

• Beans
    Beans

Amen Brothers and Sisters!

http://www.Quotes.JehovahsWitnesses.com/

• COMF
    COMF

Do we "Know Jehovah"?

Nope. Y'all don't.

The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ,
    Moves on: nor all your piety nor wit
    Shall lure it back to cancel half a line,
    Nor all your tears wash out a word of it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit