by cyberdyne systems 101 32 Replies latest jw friends

• cyberguy
    cyberguy

Welcome “ANIE!”
    You sound like a young person, how old are you? Anyway, you are very welcomed here. Most of us have been associated with the organization our whole life! I was an “elder” for many years. Feel free to express whatever you want. This is a place where you are welcomed! You can find comfort here!

Cyber!

• cyberdyne systems 101
    cyberdyne systems 101

Well i'm overwhelmed by your welcome's, thank you so much, as for my age i've 34 but i feel emotionally and many other ways a lot younger - whether thats to do with being brought up in 'it' I dont know, but yeah there is so much here to look at and digest here - I guess my reason for leaving was being so unhappy that if it was true I thought i wont ever measure up, I did have doubts over things but suppressed them at the time, now i'm rather jealous reading how so many of you realised the real truth and DA, I wish I had done that now, but still i have been and am still learning what the Witnesses are really about...better late than never eh

• Aiesha Harley
    Aiesha Harley

Hehe well CS101 I know where you're coming from with the whole feeling and seeming younger than you are - I feel i'm about 10 years behind my friends!

There are so many people here that can help you and if you don't mind i'll stick around as i need their help too.!

The fact that you're found this site is a huge huge step to the whole healing process - god I sound a bit pompous now ! Apologies but I don't know how else to put it!!

Until i found this site i was completely lost and didn't know who would understand what i'm going through. There are so may people we can learn from and my god so many experiences that are worst that what we could every feel in the UK.

Thank god for the internet! Anyone else want to help me out here ?? All you experienced people who are here to help??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit