by cyberdyne systems 101 32 Replies latest jw friends

• cyberdyne systems 101
    cyberdyne systems 101

Hi everyone, i'm a newly registered member here. Left the witnesses coming up to two years ago, got DF about 8 months after that, still struggle with life after the 'truth', feel resentful of it all, but know i'd never return to that brain washing. Anyway hello to everyone one, enjoyed reading posts I've seen so far.

Arnie

• dedpoet
    dedpoet

Hi cyber, and welcome to the board, I look forward to hearing more from you

dedpoet

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Welcome Arnie!

Great to have you here.

still struggle with life after the 'truth', feel resentful of it all, but know i'd never return to that brain washing.
    I think getting over calling it the 'truth' was one of my first major obstacles. Whenever your struggling please come here and talk to us. Get some input. People can be very helpful here.
  • Mysterious
    Mysterious

Resentfulness is certainly part of a natural process. Just remember you have reclaimed your life and things will work out ultimately.

• defd
    defd

Just dont forget about Jehovah God.

D.

• under74
    under74

Hey there Arnie. Welcome to the board. I think you'll find a lot of us here have gone through or are going through a similiar thing. It's a long hard process but the key is you're dealing with it. Just know that in realizing what you now do about JWs that you're brave and you can get through just about anything now.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Welcoma board Arnie!

Notice that our resident comedian said:

Just dont forget about Jehovah God.

He likes to pretend he's an active dub and this line he got right! He had to say "Forget about Jehovah"; he couldn't say "forget Jehovah" because of course, dubs don't know Him, so how could they forget Him?

Enjoy your time here.

Cheers Ozzie (permanently upside-down class)

• Ellie
    Ellie

Hello and welcome

• prophecor
    prophecor

Hi Arnie, welcome aboard. Make yourself at home.

• Legolas
    Legolas

Hi, and Welcome to the board!

I look forward to reading more of your posts!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit