• Sam the Man
    Sam the Man

Is it justified?

• Ellie
    Ellie

No

• ghostbuster
    ghostbuster

Some need to get their heads kicked in whilst others are exemplary, exhibiting proper respect for the law and members of their community.

• twinflame
    twinflame

There are good and bad people in any organization and I'm sure there's a lot of corruption. My daughter has been a cop for a year now and it really distresses her that people think poorly of them. She's the one who arrests the young kids' parents for being tweakers or morons and they see it as the cops being bad and not the criminal. It's a hard call but I'd have to say not all are bad....

Twin

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

People need to stop projecting blame for their own actions or mistakes onto the heads of other people.

• Ellie
    Ellie

why do you ask Sam?

• CaptainSchmideo
    CaptainSchmideo

I don't absolutely hate them...

I still think that "Ghost in the Machine" is a superior album to "Syncronicity". Their remake of "Don't Stand So Close to Me" in 86 kind of tanked. Sting has done some okay solo work since the breakup, but they were greater in the sum than in the parts. I always liked Andy Summers guitar work.

Oh, wait, not THOSE Police, you mean The Police as in "the Fuzz, the Cops, the Man with Badge, the P-I-...", THOSE guys....

• bigwilly
    bigwilly

Salem, OR - yes assh*les with serious power & control issues (a la rent-a-cop)

Portland, OR - Only if you think African Americans should be treated as humans (which I do, so YES)

Eugene, OR - No, they are cool as heel as long as you aren't driving drunk

Big Willy

• the_classicist
    the_classicist

This title reminds me of that show Bromwell High wherein the girls forms the "Save Comprehensive Education and F]ck the Police Party" to run for student president; the title makes more sense in the context, of course.

• young hearts, be free..
    young hearts, be free..

No, the Police are citizens like you and I, like the accountant next door and her neighbour the carpenter.......They are all just occupations, all servicing people who are in need of their services.

There are good cops, bad cops....some cops are fair and deserve a lot of praise and support, some are not and deserve a thorough beating or bullet....

It's the same as anything in life.. the good, the bad..................and the ugly

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit