God help GREEDY meat beating 12 y.o. boys from the ELDERS

by hamsterbait 31 Replies latest jw friends

• caligirl
    caligirl

I never confessed to anyone about my private activities, but I can say that I was one clean teenager...

As for the guilt thing messing you up, I think I felt guilty about sex for the first several months of my marriage. I was afraid that we would get a letter saying that our marriage wasn't valid and we would get hauled back in front of a committee or something. How sad and wacky is THAT?

• prophecor
    prophecor

I never confessed to anyone about my private activities, but I can say that I was one clean teenager...

Plenty of soap and water

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

I remember having a very interesting conversation with a close friend speculating on a few of the more self righteous youths in the congregation and their possible nocturnal activities. It was always fun to watch the poor young brother slated to give that talk as well. I certainly never heard of anyone here getting called before the elders for anything like that. Maybe Canadians are just sneakier in general.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Circa 1985-86 we had a primary WT study lesson by the entire congregation on masturbation at the Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses Campton New Hampshire.

The elder conductor Steve J. was a married ex-bethelite father with one child,his introduction was "we will discuss this with dignity as a congregation".The opening paragraph was about a young dub who when in the world had spent 2 years of barracks life in the military and due to lack of privacy didn't 'self abuse'.Sooooo, this the Watchtower sez's shows that it can be restrained.That was the argument through out the rest of the lesson,with the usual reminders of rich blessings for the obediant ones with self control.

There,a WT critical review not as good as Blondies though.-Danny

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

TETRA -

I just saw the face of Satan in that Galaxy. There are evil subliminals in creation - along with penis fungus, masturbating spiders, and necrophiliac mantises - yes they copulate with the dead male in their arms.

Sings : "All things bright and beautiful"

HB

• Beta Male
    Beta Male

I did have some self-loathing, but usually I didnt feel too bad. After all, God made me this way.

You know, sexy.

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

lesson by the entire congregation on masturbation at the Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses. WOW I wish I was there!!! Or did I mis-read it?

• prophecor
    prophecor

Job 12:7a

However, ask, please, the domestic animals, and they will instruct you;

Don't mean to be rude or crude, but when was the last time you had your Yorkshire Terrier take a ride on your leg. It's a pretty common practice for some animals. Are we not also of the animal species just a higher functioning one.

We're beast, nothing more, nothing less. Ecclesiastes 3:18-22

• prophecor
    prophecor

Ecclesiastes 3:18-22

I, even I, have said in my heart with regard to the sons of mankind that the [true] God is going to select them, that they may see that they themselves are beasts. 19 For there is an eventuality as respects the sons of mankind and an eventuality as respects the beast, and they have the same eventuality. As the one dies, so the other dies; and they all have but one spirit, so that there is no superiority of the man over the beast, for everything is vanity. 20 All are going to one place. They have all come to be from the dust, and they are all returning to the dust. 21 Who is there knowing the spirit of the sons of mankind, whether it is ascending upward; and the spirit of the beast, whether it is descending downward to the earth? 22 And I have seen that there is nothing better than that the man should rejoice in his works, for that is his portion; because who will bring him in to look on what is going to be after him?

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Don't mean to be rude or crude, but when was the last time you had your Yorkshire Terrier take a ride on your leg. It's a pretty common practice for some animals. Are we not also of the animal species just a higher functioning one.

We're beast, nothing more, nothing less. Ecclesiastes 3:18-22

So what you are saying is that we shouldn't be surprised to see someone taking a ride on your leg? he he he...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit