Do you have a nickname?

by ButtLight 39 Replies latest jw friends

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Dont ask me why, but my family and friends call me "Skinner"! How about you? I know a few who have several different ones.

• JH
    JH

Willard

Rudolf

• Jordan
    Jordan

Yeah, I got a couple, obvious ones like Jay, or Jord from the guys at work. But in high school, I was nicknamed Dash by a few of my friends, they started calling me Jordash and it kind of turned into just Dash, which I kinda liked that nickname. And completely unrelated to that, my friends at uni now call me Flash. It came from a night when we were all drunk, and someone called me Flash Jordan, and it just stuck.

• Quentin
    Quentin

When I was young it was "Quincy"...my Mexcian friends called me "Gordo"...co-workers today call me "Q"...for years my wife called me "Boo-Boo" sometimes "QQ"...then there was the girlfriend that called me "Sugar Bear"That one I've never been able to live down...

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Yup, Josie

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

I know this girl they call "butterface"! Its actually rude, cuz it means everything on her is cute "but her face"!

• JH
    JH

I'm sure that we all have nick names that we are unaware of..........

Gee, my father is always sitting in front of the window looking outside and everybody who passes, has a nick name for them.....

• Ellie
    Ellie

I used to get called Wilkobabe at school which I liked.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    I used to get called Wilkobabe

Must mean your a hottie! I was called whiplash in high school. Got in an accident and had to wear that stupid brace.

• JH
    JH

In high school, one called me "Humbum"..... then everybody called me that...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit