TODAY - for GGG

by freedomlover 11 Replies latest social entertainment

• freedomlover
    freedomlover

Let's see....how are you all? Haven't been on in awhile. Kind of need to disconnect every now and then. Me and ITIS met our first JWD fellow apostate today! We got to meet up with Going,Going,Gone. It was great. She is one terrific lady. Can't wait to meet many more of you in the future. Thought I'd mention to any that would be interested.....after we met up with her today we got a message from her that her hubby, still a JW and had elder school this weekend, got home tonight and everything FINALLY came to a head. She said she felt daring and she went for it.....laid out a lot of issues, doctrine stuff. She's pretty shook up and I just thought you all may want to send her a few well wishes for when she's back up on line. Who knows what the next few days will be like for her.....................been there, done that! NOT FUN!

so GGG, here's a thread for you......

Feel the love!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

hugs to Going, Going, Gone

• blondie
    blondie

GGG, I'm thinking about you. I can remember when I first talked with my hubbie. It was easier, the elders had already softened him up.

Love, Blondie

• serendipity
    serendipity

I have to wonder if a confrontation after the elder's school helped or hurt GGG....

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

hey (((GGG))), best wishes. i am sorry you have to go through this stuff.

• freedomlover
  • Billygoat
    Billygoat

((((GGG))))) You're in my thoughts!!!

Freedomlover, there is nothing like meeting a fellow apostate in the flesh. You really think they'll have horns and a forked tail, but everyone I've met is always incredibly kind, gracious, and has a lovely sense of humor. (Which, btw, I think you MUST have in order to escape this thing alive and intact!) I'm glad you had a good time!

• ICBehindtheCurtain
    ICBehindtheCurtain

((((((((((((GGG)))))))))))) I hope everything works out, you will be in my thoughts and prayers!

IC

• luna2
    luna2

GGG, I hope it turns out that it was a good time to talk to him about this. I'm hoping that he was feeling beat down by all the super encouraging (sarcasm) talks and might at least let a little of what you had to say sink in. Hugs to you...that had to be hard.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Hi GGG, you wil be in my thoughts

love

Linda

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit