JESUS AND JEHOVAH ARE ONE

by Jesus Witness 63 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

tee hee hee

• Kaput
    Kaput
    IF you still believe that Jesus was created please just take a moment to ask God to

show you the truth and just read though this one more time.

First of all, which God?

Secondly, if I read this again I'll get a migraine.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

welcome to the board jesus witness. i like your name... fitting in a way you may not have intended though... for me anyways...

• Jesus Witness
    Jesus Witness

Is this how the Jehovah's witnessess treat people? Are we numbers and stats Newbie senior member Emperor Class Jedi Master Supreme One

• Jesus Witness
    Jesus Witness

I am born Agian. and I am going to heaven to live with my heavenly father for all eternaty.

John 3:3: Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

1Peter 1:3: Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath given us new birth unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

1Pe:1:4: To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in -HEAVEN- for you, (not earth)

Every one born again though Jesus Christ will go to heaven.

Not just 144,000

There have been many Jahovas witnesses that say I am one of the 144,000. I get to go to heaven.

But if you read revelation 7- you will see that the people who are part of the 144,000 are those who come out of the great tribulation after the rapture.

There is a verse that says Jesus is at Gods right hand in heaven. I wish I could remember where it is.

John 14:2: In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

Joh:14:3: And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

Warning to Jahovas witnesses!

If Jesus is not the one true God then you are safe.

But If Jesus is the one true God like the bible says he is.

LOOK OUT!

If I was Jesus, and you believed in me not as GOD but as Michael the arch Angel. I would not give you eternal Life.

I would say WHAT! I am no angel, I MADE THE ANGELS!

Away from me!

I hope that is not what God would do. But who knows

Read your bible carefully! Question every thing The Watch Tower Teaches you!

I love you guys soooo much.

• yesidid
    yesidid

Jesus Witness, if you had taken the time to read before posting you would have discovered that

this is NOT a board of Jehovah's Witnesses. It is a board of predominately EX JW's

• Enigma One
    Enigma One

No Jehovah's Witnesses belief you are either A.) One of them. Or B.) Soon to be bird food from God killing you at Armeggedon.

Welcome by the way.

Not everyone here believes in God, your God, or Jehovah God.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien
    But If Jesus is the one true God like the bible says he is.

LOOK OUT!

MWA HA HA HA HA!!!!

• Enigma One
    Enigma One

"I love you guys sooo much"?

Hmm, you love us yet you didn't take the time to realize this is an EX JW site. Thanks for the cheap platitudes and insincere love bombing. Good grief.

• Jesus Witness
    Jesus Witness

1Corithians 13:12: For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

Revelation 22:3: And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:

Revelation 22:4: And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads.

Job 19:26: And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God:

Job 19:27: Whom I shall see for myself, and mine eyes shall behold, and not another; though my reins be consumed within me.

1John 3:2: Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

1John 3:3: And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.

Matthew 5:8: Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.

I AM GOING TO HEAVEN AND I AM GOING TO SEE MY HEAVENLY FATHER!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit