JESUS AND JEHOVAH ARE ONE

by Jesus Witness 63 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Jesus Witness
    Jesus Witness

Isaiah 9:6: For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counseller, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

John:1:1: In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. (Jesus is God!)

The new world translation says:

John 1:1: In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was A god. (A little g god) -not BIG ALLMIGHTY GOD- like Isaiah 9:6 says

The word here is referring to Jesus as being God.

Why would they add that letter A in there?

There is no letter a in Greek or Hebrew.

John 17:3: And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the ONLY (1) true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

How many true Gods are there. ONE TRUE GOD

John 1:1: In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was A god.

Is Jesus a false god or a true God? No matter what your answer is, it contradicts the true teachings of the bible. UNLESS YOU BELIEVE THAT JESUS IS GOD JEHOVAH.

John 10:25: Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me.

John 10:26: But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.

John 10:30: I and my Father are one.

John 8:18: I am one that bears witness of myself, and the Father that sent me beareth witness of me.

Charles Taze Russell, The founder of the Jehovah’s witnesses.

Did not like hell or Jesus being God and I'm sure quite a few other things too. So then came along The New World Translation. (One of the worst versions of the bible)

The translators didn’t even know Greek or Hebrew.

It was written purposely to take away from Jesus being God,

Hell being a literal place. And I am sure other thing as well. Why? Why? Why?

Acts 2:32: This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses.

Acts 4:33: And with great power gave the apostles witness of the resurrection of the Lord Jesus: and great grace was upon them all.

Acts 13:30: But God raised him from the dead:

Acts 13:31: And he was seen many days of them which came up with him from Galilee to Jerusalem, who are his witnesses unto the people.

After reading these verses we see that the twelve disciples and other people were witnesses of Jesus.

Shouldn’t we also be Jesus witnesses instead of Jehovah’s witnesses?

After all Jesus did say:

John 14:6: Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

John 11:25: Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die.

OLD TESTAMENT

Isaiah 43:10: Ye are my witnesses, saith Jahova, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.

Isaiah 43:11: I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour.

Keep in mind that the New world translation is faulty that is why I use the King James Version.

If Jesus is A god, instead of THE God then there is a problem here.

There was no God before me and there will be none after me.

Was Jesus created or is he The one TRUE God?

John 1:3: All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Without Jesus nothing was made. Jesus himself was not made.

Jesus is the Wonderful, Counseller, The MIGHTY GOD, The EVERLASTING FATHER, The Prince of Peace. Isaiah 9:6

Jesus is the one true God

Some of you are probably thinking one plus one plus one = 3

We can’t even begin to understand how the father the son and the holy spirit are one.

And we shouldn’t try to understand that. And we most certainly should not doubt it.

ONE TIMES ONE TIMES ONE = 1

THIS VERSE IS TALKING ABOUT JESUS

Acts 4:12: Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

THIS VERSE IS TALKING ABOUT JEHOVAH

Isaiah 43:11: I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour.

I EVEN I AM THE LORD I Jehovah even I Jesus am the LORD

If Jesus and Jehovah are ONE, this makes complete cense

If they are both different Gods then we have a lot of contradictions in the bible.

Colossians 1:15: Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

Colossians 1:16: For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

Colossians 1:17: And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

All things were created by him. Not all other things like the new world translation says.

Jesus was not created.

John 1:3: All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Jesus was the only sacrifise for our sins because he is HOLY WITHOUT SIN.

Only GOD is truly HOLY.

The angels could not have paid the price for our sins for they are not holy.

Would a third of the angels follow Satan into sin if they were Holy?

IF you still believe that Jesus was created please just take a moment to ask God to

show you the truth and just read though this one more time.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Jesus F-----g Chris another Trinitarian thread -- "Hear O Israel the Lord Our God is not one God but Three in One just Like Isis Osiris and Horus" and many other trinitarian creations in other civilizations

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

I was just wondering if you had taken the time to familiarise yourself that people here are mostly ex JWs. Perhaps current JWs may be more interested in your topic...!

• yesidid
    yesidid

Why, thank you. We haven't had that subject for all of twenty minutes.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

Thanks for enlightening me with that... now I know what's wrong with the JW's! We don't believe in the Trinity! Holy shit, if only we knew the folly of our ways!

All we need to do is to adopt the Trinity and everything will be cool again....

• Honesty
    Honesty

A lot of us on JWD agree with you. That is why we are called apostates by the Jehovah's Witnesses.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien
    Jesus was the only sacrifise for our sins because he is HOLY WITHOUT SIN.

Only GOD is truly HOLY.

The angels could not have paid the price for our sins for they are not holy.

Would a third of the angels follow Satan into sin if they were Holy?

IF you still believe that Jesus was created please just take a moment to ask God to

show you the truth and just read though this one more time.

What if nothing exists and we're all in somebody's dream? Or what's worse, what if only that fat guy in the third row exists? - Woody Allen

TS

• Enigma One
    Enigma One

Jehovah and Jesus are Buddha's servants.

• Jesus Witness
    Jesus Witness

what a silly thing to say you 2

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Jesus Witness - may I ask "Are you a Born-Again Christian"?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit