Brief Announcement: I have disfellowshipped the Watctower Society

by bigmouth 33 Replies latest jw friends

• ICBehindtheCurtain
    ICBehindtheCurtain

Welcom BigMouth, I liked you post, short and to the point, and oh so right! They have indeed, qualified for a DFing by their own standards, how do you think it will be taken if one of us heads an organization and applies for NGO membership? Yes, we would be so DF'd! Welcome, I hope you enjoy it here as much as we all do.

IC

• Legolas
    Legolas

Great news!!!!

• delilah
    delilah
    Welcome to the board, Bigmouth....nice to have you here. Your post was short and sweet, but oh so true!!! I too, felt unworthy while attending the meetings at the KH...until one day, i found the courage to leave, and I have never looked back. Many here have endured the same ill-treatment....continue to post, and heal...
  • Goldminer
    Goldminer

Welcome to the board. I love your decision to disfellowship the WTS and I feel more of us should do that also.Imagine what they'd start thinking in New York if they were flooded with DF letters.

As for your old suits:"You can give my other suit to the Salvation Army and everything else I leave behind..."-Johnny Cash,Understand Your Man

Goldminer

• Purza
    Purza

I like it. I may have to say something to that effect the next time the JWs come to my door.

Purza

• telltruth
    telltruth

congratulations Bigmouth, welcome to the board.. the suits may come in handy if you find yourself looking for employment.....telltruth

• Es
    Es

welcome big mouth great reply.

Enjoy your new life its great

es

• KimKat
    KimKat

Love it!! We wrote a letter stating that we were truly leaving Babylon the Great.

Good Luck to you!!

• Cordelia
    Cordelia

welcome big mouth,

thats a great stand youve made <<<<<<hugs>>>>>>

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

Thank you all so very much! I'm overwhelmed. If any were wondering,I don't actually have a big mouth (yeah,right) it's just that I couldn't think of a clever alias and as I'm a Smiths/Morrissey fan I took the song title from Bigmouth Strikes Again.Those of you in the U.K. will be more familiar with band from Manchester.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit