JWD Milestone coming close

by Lady Lee 21 Replies latest forum announcements

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I have been watching the page counts for the last 2 months.

JWD is close to have 5000 pages of posts.

As of this post we are still 11 pages away from the 5000 mark (4989)

I bet Simon never expected this to grow the way it has or become the wonderful resource and gathering place of so many who need the support and understanding of those who need it.

From active JWs to ex-JWs to doubting JWs to UBMs of JWs and even the curious as well as the odd student wanting to write a paper JWD has been a great place to learn, get and give support and connect with others

Yeah!

Lee of the still watching the numbers class

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Lee,

That milestone may not be showing for some time - the present total includes ALL forums, if you know what I mean!

Ozzie

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

4868 for us other sheep :)

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Oh rats ozzie.

Well I'll just let y'all know when we hit it

• jgnat
    jgnat

I agree, a great place for meeting people of all kinds. I am enriched by it. You guys might have encouraged a book out of me, yet!

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

well I just made a post on another thread and it rolled over to 5000 pages.

Some of you won't be able to see that. The 5000 includes topics moved into the REMOVED section as well at the ADMIN section of the board.

• TopHat
  • Simon
    Simon

How about a competition ... predict the date that we'll hit the 2 millionth post (should be in about 6 months)

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

Wow I must have just hit my 2yr anniversary a little while ago. It seems forever ago and yet very recently at the same time.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    How about a competition ... predict the date that we'll hit the 2 millionth post (should be in about 6 months)

heheh. So now we should start predicting dates too, eh? Kinda like getting back to our roots. The difference is we, at least, have a chance of being right. How about a prize for the winner? W

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit