What are WT's most abusive features?

by IT Support 29 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• IT Support
    IT Support

If you were granted a wish to change WT's worst features, what would you want changed?

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

(1)STOP the family wrecking,cult shame device forced shunning protocol.

• Poztate
    Poztate

DISFELLOWSHIP....BLOOD....Change those two and you have just joined mainstream religion.

• arwen
    arwen

The lack of unconditional love among the congregation for each other.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Lying to the people they are supposed to be shepperding..Not living up to the same rules they expect the JW`s to live up to..There`s plenty more but I only have so much time.....OUTLAW

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

I would get rid of the way the govern. Nah I'd just get rid of them altogether. What about them ISN'T abusive?

• Soledad
    Soledad

They don't let the children develop and grow like normal children. They put their lives in danger by encouraging physical abuse and covering up sexual abuse. They'll even let them die by disallowing a life saving blood transfusion. It's an outrage.

• Inquisitor
    Inquisitor

Guess I'm not really answering your question, IT Support.

But I've always wondered why it is compulsory for men to wear suits at all meetings. I mean for an organization that prides itself in being "no part of this world", it sure has an ironic dress code for appearing before the Creator.

INQ

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Id make it compulsory for kids to stop on at college and every lecture attended or piece of homework completed would be counted as field service.

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

the structure for making judicial decisions...

clearly the bible speaks about judicial matters...remove the wicked man, marking, even shunning in extreme circumstances...and if an organization is endeavouring to live by the bible then it cannot ignore these directives...but to leave the decision making in the hands of unqualified, untrained, prejudicial, imperfect men is absolutely not on

the sad thing is the gb know this...and still do not address the issue

the sadder thing is jah knows and does nothing either!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit