Is what we believe to be real.....really real?

by gumby 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• gumby
    gumby

If your eyes follow the movement of the rotating pink dot, you will only see one color, pink. If you stare at the black + in the center, the moving dot turns to green. Now, concentrate on the black + in the center of the picture. After a short period of time, all the pink dots will slowly disappear, and you will only see a green dot rotating if you're lucky! It's amazing how our brain works. There really is no green dot, and the pink ones really don't disappear. This should be proof enough, we don't always see what we think we see.

Created by M Bach & JL Hinton ©2005

hit counter script

• blondie
    blondie

Sounds like my philosphy 101 class.

Is something real if no one sees it?

Blondie

• gumby
    gumby

Blondie......are you and I the only ones left here? You wanna go to Kernal Sanders with me and share a chicken leg or sumthin?

Gumby

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I'm here too. But I will soon be eating turkey or I could go too!!!!

That is a neat optical - I showed it to my g-daughter and she liked it too. When my guests get here I may share it with them.

Jeff

• gumby
    gumby
    That is a neat optical - I showed it to my g-daughter and she liked it too. When my guests get here I may share it with them.

Can Blondie and I come over and eat too? It's so dang cold outside.

Hey Jeff,...Happy Thansgiving. Glad you enjoyed the optical. It makes you wonder how much of what we see is really as we think we see it.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

I'm on to your game, gumby! That is an Aposta-subliminal message machine, you are trying to brain-wash lurkers. ADMIT IT!

LOL! Seriously, it is pretty cool. The pink dots never disappeared entirely for me, but then I spent some months getting my peripheral acuity heightened in my youth. I can't see those "Magic Eye" things either because I no longer have the ability to visually "lose myself" in looking at an image.

AuldSoul

• Kaput
    Kaput
    Blondie......are you and I the only ones left here?

Gumby -- were you starin' at this for over an hour?

• gumby
    gumby

AuldSoul,

Recent tests have discovered that those who stare at that circle long enough will return to being a Jehovahs Witness. The GB offered me a thousand bucks for everyone I get back in the truth and I'm thinking of going Multi-Level-Market with the idea. You wanna be my first downline?..$$$$$$$

Gumby

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

You can be Overmind, taking 80% of Purchase Volume (PV).

I'll be an LM (Lackey Mind), taking 5% of PV.

Auld-Sold (lol)

• ICBehindtheCurtain
    ICBehindtheCurtain

Hey Gumby, that was really KOOL! Me and the family will be enjoying a sumptous Thanksgiving feast later, I'lle have an extra turkey leg in your name, happy Turkey day, enjoy!

IC

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit