About myself

by tamagotchi 18 Replies latest jw experiences

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Nice to have you here tamagotchi.

I know the feeling of having to suppress your emotions. I used to have anxiety attacks when out on field service. Are you planning to fade?

• suavojr
    suavojr

Welcome my friend! Here you will not find people that conform to one way of thinking. You will need to get used to that aspect outside the org. What's the nice part? We don't have to agree on everything in order to be happy and get along. Don't be afraid to disagree and always challenge your beliefs!

If you need someone to talk to, PM me at any time.

Suavojr 

• never a jw
    never a jw
    Welcome. You came to a good place. I am not a JW, but I understand your struggle because I learned it here. After the storm passes life gets better!
  • smiddy
    smiddy

Welcome tamagotchi , enjoy your stay.

smiddy

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

i was 23 when i quit the religion--i simply didnt believe in god--so any involvement with the jw's was me living a lie.  but i was already married to a born in fanatic---and our first kid was on the way.  somehow the marriage lasted another 10 years----.

all that was a lifetime ago.  i'm retired now

• Bonsai
    Bonsai

Tamago tamago tamagochi!  Yokoso!  Welcome to the edge of the map matee!

Here there be monsters!

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

Welcome tamagotchi - you're in a far better place in here!

STILLIN's comment and link shows that only 37% of born-in adult Witnesses remained as such!!

Good news indeed!! 

• flipper
    flipper
    TAMAGOTCHI- I understand how you feel. Welcome to the board . I was a born-in JW and escaped at age 44 finally- about 11 years ago. My dad and older brother are still long time elders and I have extended family who are still fanatic JW's. You will receive lots of support here on this board. Many of us have gone through the fire and experienced opposition from our JW family members for leaving the organization. We welcome you here and look forward to your thoughts. I'll PM you my phone numbers if you'd like to chat sometime. Hang in there, you have hearing ears here on the board
  • flipper
    flipper
    TAMAGOTCHI- Please see your PMs . I sent you a message. Take care, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit