About myself

by tamagotchi 18 Replies latest jw experiences

• tamagotchi
    tamagotchi

Hi to anyone reading this, so I little bit about myself. I'm 24 years old born-in, all my family are in, my father is an elder. Though I'm not fading as such I no longer believe JW.org is gods chosen organisation so you could say I'm mentally out. I'm single so I've managed to dodge a few potential partners lol I just can't see myself getting married into a religion I don't believe in it wouldn't be fair for either side, even though there was a time I believed Wholeheartedly, I just have this empty feeling when I'm in the hall. I have no motivation for it anymore it's been a struggle keeping my emotions intact at times. Alot of things have happened which has gradually changed my viewpoint on the organisation. 

As you know it's very difficult finding someone to talk too express your doubts. If there is anyone I can talk to privately don't hesitate to contact me.

• cappytan
    cappytan

Welcome!

You aren't alone.

Don't marry anyone in the truth unless you know for a fact that they're of the same mindset. 

Tread carefully.

• mann377
    mann377
    Read the post  of many  of the members and you will see many have the same situation as you.  You are among friends here and we understand.
  • Magnum
    Magnum
    You can freely express all the doubts you want to here. You can also PM me any time you want. I was in JWdom deep for a long time.
  • stillin
    stillin

I was just reviewing the most recent Pew Report on growth stats. The. Witnesses hold the dubious distinction of having the lowest retention rate of any religion in the US. 

My wife was hammering away at my grown son about how the Jehovah's Witness faith is the fastest growing religion in the world. So I got curious. Oops! Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world! 

Anyhow, welcome and keep the faith! People are good and bad everywhere! I know that turning away from your belief system feels like being afloat on the open sea, but things will start to look better once you get your bearings.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Welcome!

I just have this empty feeling when I'm in the hall.

Yeah, I remember that feeling.

• freddo
    freddo

@ Billy

Remember it? Still get it ...

• millie210
    millie210

Welcome tamagotchi,

You have found a good place here.

Unlike at the Kingdom Hall where so many think they know everything, people here are all trying to learn from each other. 

• Hairtrigger
    Hairtrigger
    Welcome and hope u have a long and fruitful stay!!
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Welcome!

Im happy to chat anytime that suits you.

Feel free to PM me!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit