May WT A. Morris 3rd life story

by Daniel1555 23 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Daniel1555
    Daniel1555

In the life story of AM3 I just had to laugh about the following. He says:

"I must confess, however, that when I first learned the truth, I was not very tactful..."

Ha ha ha... as if he is tactful today.

• Daniel1555
    Daniel1555

It gets even better:

"Since then, Jehovah has educated me, and I have become more tactful when I preach and teach."

So here we have it. Jehovah himself has educated him to talk about tight pants, colourful socks and human hotdogs ;-)

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2
    Wow, if he is tactful, then what the hell is "un tactful"?
  • ToesUp
    ToesUp

"Because they made the truth their own, they make Susan and me look good."  Really?

I feel so sorry for the parents who did EVERYTHING right in JW Land (studied with the kids, went in field serve us, etc.) and the kids did not stay in. The guilt and pain it puts on these parents is incredible. I experienced it first hand in my family. Lot's of tears. Guilt can be unbearable, if you let it.

"I dearly love my brothers, John & Ron, and forcefully shared the truth with them. I later had to apologize for my insensitive manner."  Hey Tony...you have over 1 million people you need to apologize to for your insensitive talk. Where is your humility? Did you ever consider that maybe you might impress a few if you apologized? We know that will NEVER happen.

Rant over.

• hoser
    hoser

His wife Susan loved working in the laundry at bethel 

Italics theirs.  So no complaining you bethel sisters slaving away in the laundry. If it's good enough for a wife of a governing body member it's good enough for you. 

• millie210
    millie210
    I havent read the article but good grief those quotes sound pompous!
  • ToesUp
    ToesUp
    Don't just read the article.  Let Tony read it to you!  Listen to the audio version.  Brother Morris humbly reads his own story to you.  Very special!
  • wifibandit
  • Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Did he go to college? Did he mention he had wealthy father who didn't like Anthony giving money to the WT corporation?

No I see he didn't. But their is a talk where Anthony says His dad was wealthy and rest.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Are you kidding? 

He reads his own story in the audio version?

What a pompous git! 

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit