My friends experience at elder school

by Grouper 22 Replies latest jw friends

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

The society is completely correct to ban education. What else can they do? Education kills religion - especially if your religion is an intellectual bottom-feeder.

• metatron
    metatron

DUMBING DOWN HAS BECOME A CRITICAL TASK FOR THE WATCHTOWER! How so?

Well, their "responsa", their depth of apologia for their "faith" has dried up remarkably in recent years.

Take a good look at their books on Evolution and ask yourself "where's anything like that today?" The same goes for past

publications like "Is The Bible Really The Word of God" - they aren't printing anything comparable.

In addition, information against them on the internet presents a challenge unlike anything they have ever faced.

If you hated the organization in the past, at best there were a few books written against it you could find. That has changed

dramatically, with easy-to-find websites attacking every aspect of this sorry cult.

In summary, this move against higher education is no accident. Keeping Witnesses stupid and unquestioning is absolutely

vital for their survival.

metatron

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

Not to belittle any profession, since I have had many since I started working at 12 years old....

But the WT wants all dubs to be: cleaning agents (maid service), masons, carpenters, fast food service workers, and store clerks!!!!

Good professions if you choose so, but harldy ones that will leave these to have time to analyze the crap being shoved down their throats through the publications!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit