A couple of thoughts on the whole global flood thing...

by Hecklerboy 22 Replies latest jw friends

• gringojj
    gringojj

Marsh you still havent answered the basic questions.

• The Chuckler
    The Chuckler
    This leads to my second thought. Wiping out all the evil people on the earth without destroying the source of the evil doesn't make much sense. It would be like us finding a cure for aids. Then killing everyone that has aids except for one person and then letting that person infect other people. All the while never using the cure.

It gets worse. Even after the imminent Armageddon, Satan the Debil will only be locked in the abyss for 1000 years and then let out again as a test for those humans who are left on earth! (Is this still WT doctrine?)

Even more corrupted souls for the great Lord Jehovah to murder at the final, er final judgement.

• marsh
    marsh

At the moment I don't believe in the 1,000 and then another test.I believe in Judgment day 1 day.Saved and unsaved,sheep and goats.just like the scriptures say,I know many still do believe in the 1,000 years,and these are secondary issues.

Noah found grace in God's eyes because he believed in the future messiah the seed promised in Gen:He was justified by faith .He walked with God.those who perished in the flood were unrepentant sinners,Noah warned them and preached to them of what was coming but they took no notice.The earth was corrupt and filled with violence.After the flood out of Noahs seed God would take to himself a people .Noah was a type of Christ (not Christ) .

Later there was Abraham and the promises made to him .Also the cities of Sodom and Gommorrah were destroyed by fire.

Galatians 3 Justification by faith.

6 Just as Abraham believed God ,and it was accounted to him for righteousness 7.Therefore know that only those who are of faith are sons of Abraham 8.And the Scripture foreseeing that God would justify the Gentiles by faith,preached the gospel to Abraham beforehand saying,"In you will all the nations be blessed"9 So then those who are of faith are blessed with believing Abraham.

24.The law was our tutor to bring us to Christ,that we might be justified by faith

26.For you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus.

Wickedness will be punished as it was in the days of Noah with the flood,and as it will be again.God's purposes and promises are changeless He is Sovereign Lord He will be vindicated.He has sent His son to redeem us as promised.

Don't you see that it is not through a man-made organisation/religion but through faith in Jesus Christ.

Look at the wonderful promises,the wonderful hope for all of you oh my brothers /sisters please listen

1 Corinthians 18-31.For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing,but to us,who are being saved,it is the power of God.

19.For it is written:

"I will destroy the wisdom of the wise and bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.20.Where is the wise where is the Scribe? Where is the disputer of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?

2.9."eye has not seen,nor ear heard.Nor have entered into the heart of man,the things which God has prepared for those who love Him"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit