New Street Sign-A "Must See"

by HoChiMin 23 Replies latest jw friends

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

Sweeeeeet!

Dave

• Gerard
    Gerard

Hold on, is this the WT list that neither Dateline or the police has been able to obtain?

• Doublecrossed2
    Doublecrossed2

NO! Not the brothers! No discussion of this was in any of the Watchtower pages I've read. What's this world coming to?

• Dune
    Dune

What gets me is when elders talk about the clergy doing it, it really just irritates me.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Kudos good to go bravo.

This thread is the first i've heard of this,somebody after my own heart for sure.

Danny Haszard Bangor Maine

• Been there
    Been there

Upper R Ministries.

Tewsksbury, MA

• minimus
    minimus

Why would there be any lawsuits for exposing the truth? The Witnesses have been doing EXACTLY the same things for over 100 years!

• sf
    sf

Yes, I too googled the number. This is from DocBob & Co. {as is clearly seen through the google search, which is public and so is the phone number-which is not Bobs, as far as I know--he can correct me on this}. I'm sure he will not mind me posting this.

If you go back through some of his posting history, you will see how he tells of some of those signs being taken down by the local jws. LOL!!! He just puts more up!

He and Danny are true activists and I'd like to add, very appreciated for all their footwork.

Kudos guys!

sKally

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Wow!!

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Nice!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit