Elders' School this weekend

by atypical 17 Replies latest watchtower bible

• atypical
    atypical

I don't know if this is true all over the country, but here they are having the elders' school this coming weekend. I was wondering if there is anybody here who will be going. If so, I hope we will be getting the scoop afterwards...........

• Diogenes
    Diogenes

My Dad's going, just got to find a way to get a tape recorder in his bag!

I was nosing through his Elders book today and the amount of things that are crossed out with "new point" written next to it is quite disturbing.

• atypical
    atypical

Yes, Diogenes, let us know if you hear anything. I am particularly interested to hear if anything will be said about the disfellowshipping procedure. I can't remember if anyone who posts here is an elder or not. If not, hopefully there is a "lurker" who will feel compelled to fill us in.

• sinis
    sinis

What you need to do (instead of a tape recorder) is to go to a gag shop or online "spy" shop and order a wireless "bug". Place that in his bag and then sit outside with some headphones listening to the whole thing.

• Diogenes
    Diogenes

I'll ask my dad to stay awake for once...

If there are any changes I'll let you know.

• Diogenes
    Diogenes

Sinis,

I think I would actually commit suicide if I had to listen to that trash...

I could pay some student to take notes?

• Cordelia
    Cordelia

it must be same in england coz my dads going hes taking part of it, its a shame coz hes a good lovely man and has changed since i was dfed he knows about 607 and un and maliwa and everything but still thinks jws have the answers

• jgnat
    jgnat

Someone did already and posted it here. Sorry, I don't have the link.

• Cellist
    Cellist

Diogenes, what were some of the changes in the Elders' book?

Cellist

• blindersoff
    blindersoff
    Someone did already and posted it here. Sorry, I don't have the link.

I believe that was in regard to the MS meeting. I'm counting on Sir82 to give us the scoop on the elders school

B

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit