TA TA HAVE TO GO TO DENTIST!!

by juni 13 Replies latest jw friends

• horrible life
    horrible life

Aleve, I think is a little better than Advil. It is over the counter now, as advil is ibuprophin (sp) aleve is naproxen sodium. It is an anti-inflamitory.

Short Story, and off topic... Went to Disneyland with friend and our children. She had room too hot. I woke up, and had to get air, stubbed toe getting to door. OMG The next morning I could hardly walk. Took 2 Aleve, and went to the park. I could tell the minute they kicked in. I said lets go have fun, I'm in no pain. About 4 hours later, the throbbing came back. 2 more Aleve, same as before. Now you aren't supposed to take that many, It advertises that just 1 or 2 for 12 hour relief.

That evening, I took off my socks, My 2nd toe was black, along with a 3 inch circle on the top of my foot. It looked glorious!! I told everybody it hurt, I had proof. At home, found out it was broken. But Aleve saved our vacation to the Happiest Place on Earth. The End. HL

alt

• horrible life
    horrible life

Juni and Fairchild, How are you doing?? Hope all is well. HL

• fairchild
    fairchild

I'm doing great, thanks for asking. There were some complications so they were only able to do half of the job for now. The tooth which had to be pulled wouldn't come out at all. They cut the tooth in 3 pieces and pulled each piece separately. And still one of the pieces would not come out. That was a lot of pulling and a lot of cracking sounds. I'm not exactly sure what happened, but they ended up with 4 pieces, not three. There was a lot of blood and they had to stitch it up. Now I have to wait until it all heals before they can finish off the job. My new appointment isn't until March 6th.

• juni
    juni

Yikes Fairchild!!!!!! I've had a lot of procedures done over the years, but nothing as severe as screws in my jaw. My mouth is just fine. Get final crown in 2 weeks. Then done until next year when my dental insurance kicks in. Save some w/insurance, but still very expensive.. There is a $1000 max for the calendar year. Best to you and hope you have a speedy recovery. What an awful way to lose weight!! Juni :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit