TA TA HAVE TO GO TO DENTIST!!

by juni 13 Replies latest jw friends

• juni
    juni

Signing out for now you guys. Have to have my broken tooth fitted for a crown. FOR JOY!! Have fun continuing. Juni :)

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Just had to have that dentist experience yesterday. Turned out ok - no pain for me. Hope yours is as good.

Jeff

• juni
    juni

Thanks Jeff. Have a few min. to spare. This tooth will have cost me $2000. Root canal, gum extension, now crown. Yikes!!!! Talk w/ya later. Juni :)

• Virgogirl
    Virgogirl

Oh, Juni, now that is pain! I never had any pain in the chair, only when I saw the bill! Good luck!

• fairchild
    fairchild

Sigh, just know that it could be worse. I am having oral surgery 8 hours from this moment. Have been trying not to think about it too much. No sense in worrying about it in advance. This is going to be my 7th oral surgery. They have to drill a hole in my jawbone tomorrow and put a new screw in which holds a plate against my palate (which was damaged in a previous surgery). They are also putting a different plate in, but the one that's going in is bigger than the previous one, and they will be pulling a tooth to get it out of the way. I'll be eating pudding for 2 months again.. better enjoy breakfast tomorrow.

• horrible life
    horrible life

JUNI, I work for a wonderful dentist. You could have flown into Dallas, rented a car, driven a peaceful 150 miles, had your work done, spent the night with my family, driven back to Dallas, spent the evening with the Dallas JWD wonderful group, spent the night in a motel, and flown back home. All for the same price as you paid today.

Hope all went well. Next time, think about it. HL

• horrible life
    horrible life

Fairchild, OMG I have no idea what you will be going through, but I would love to watch!!!

I just can't imagine. Please post how you are doing. This sounds major. Is it in the hospital? Will you stay overnight?

Most importantly, do you have somebody to take care of you for at least a couple of days? I will be thinking of you tomorrow. HL

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

How did I know our resident dental hygeniest would post here! I'd take you up on your offer HL... Sounds like fun!

And Fairchild you take care of yourself alright!

• horrible life
    horrible life

Open up mis!!!! alt This is not me, but she does have blonde hair, and I'm sure her neck and back hurt. But that is what Aleve was made for. This is what I do. I do love it though.

But I bet her head doesn't hurt like mine still does. Didn't get much sleep last night. Each time I turned over, and laid on the klutz bump on my head, I woke up. Aleve hasn't even touched it. LOL HL

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Aleve? Must be some American wonder drug... Never heard of it. We just got Advil out here about 12 months ago and its been a great hit amongst the pain sufferers! LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit