Articles about "taking your brother to court"

by Jez 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Mary
    Mary
    One person who complained about him was DF'd for it.

Well naturally! I mean, come on, we can't COMPLAIN about a brother....that might bring reproach upon Jehovah's Organization!

I got stiffed for over $3,000 by one, and the elders refused to hear about it

He was probably in kahoots with the creep who ripped you off........no problem here that a baseball bat wouldn't fix!

• VM44
    VM44

Not "taking your brother to court" is ONE (of many) good reasons for a JW NEVER to hire another JW for any reason! --VM44

• VM44
    VM44

OK, I should add more to my posting above.

There have been many cases when a JW hired by another JW does a poor job, uses the wrong materials, or doesn't do the job correctly, then there is an argument, bad feelings, and the JW who did the hiring is left with a job not done,(or having to be redone by someone else), and also out of a lot of money!

And then the hiring JW can't take the worker JW to court in order to get their money back, or get the job done right, because they "can't take your brother to court."

Additionally, if they say that the JW worker did a poor job, the other JW yells "Slander!" (even if they were incompetent at what they were doing)

Some JWs take big time advantage of the "can't take your brother to court" rule.

Bottom line is.....NEVER hire a JW to do anything for you!

--VM44

• Golf
    Golf

Jez, I'm a business man, witness or not if the bugger doesn't want to pay, he will pay, court action! I've done it and I have always gotten my money.

Golf

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    no problem here that a baseball bat wouldn't fix!

No, I went a step further - I ruined his business and made some money doing it. I kept my mouth shut, and a year later went to work for him. I sold some of his business to a "worldly" guy. It's worth amounted to $70 K per year. The MS never knew what hit him, just that he lost a ton of customers almost overnight.

W

• Mary
    Mary
    I ruined his business and made some money doing it

As Mr. Burns would say: Excellent.

You're a man after my own heart!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit