Judgment starts with those who claim to be the house of God

by TopHat 4 Replies latest social current

• TopHat
    TopHat
    Tophat when Jesus reveals himself to EVERYONE not a blasphemous invisible presence he will take down the Watchtower racket first.

Your own NWT say's that "the judgement starts with (those who claim to be) the house of God"

I happen to agree with you DannyHazzard!

The new world translation however is not my own, it belongs to Fred Franz the way I understand it.

Ozzie suggested I start a new thread on this subject so here is is.

• atypical
    atypical

All you have to do is use the governing body's favorite scripture: Matthew 24:45-47 about the faithful discreet slave. Except, when you read it, go ahead and read verse 48-51 also - it says:

"Who really is the faithful and discreet slave whom his master appointed over his domestics, to give them their food at the proper time? 46 Happy is that slave if his master on arriving finds him doing so. 47 Truly I say to YOU, He will appoint him over all his belongings.

"But if ever that evil slave should say in his heart, ‘My master is delaying,’ 49 and should start to beat his fellow slaves and should eat and drink with the confirmed drunkards, 50 the master of that slave will come on a day that he does not expect and in an hour that he does not know, 51 and will punish him with the greatest severity and will assign him his part with the hypocrites. There is where [his] weeping and the gnashing of [his] teeth will be.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    I happen to agree with you DannyHazzard! [Haszard]

The new world translation however is not my own, it belongs to Fred Franz the way I understand it.

Ozzie suggested I start a new thread on this subject so here is is.

I am honored,here is one key to start.>In order for the 'evil slave' to say to himself my 'master is delaying' he would have had to set a date for his ground zero.HELLO! It was zions watchtower that set the date ca 1914 (actually lots of dates pre and post 1914) Sound reasonable?Consequently the Watchtower is the 'evil slave'.

48 "But if ever that evil slave should say in his heart, ‘My master is delaying,

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

I didn't see the post that Danny Haszard wrote on this, but I do have a comment to make on this one....

For any religion that claims and declares itself as the only religion approved by God, and that claims that Jesus himself came down and invisibly inspected also approved of them, then they had better be prepared to face the consequences of "falling short" of proving that!

Watch OUT Watchtower!
  • TopHat
    TopHat

Sunspot, It all started on a post ozzie made. I posted a reply to frog.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/14/101868/1758359/post.ashx#1758359

DannyHaszard, Forgive my poor memory, I just can't seem to remember how names are spelled on the forum...especially when the spelling goes against the norm. Beside that, I am a poor speller.

You make a good point about the GB...oops..the evil slave class.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit