Masonic Infiltration of this board

by stillajwexelder 50 Replies latest jw friends

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

There are Freemasons infiltrating this board. I have positive proof. All be careful

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

i want to see this proof... do u think im one of them, i hope not , cuz if you did, the reptiles might have to kill me for failing their plans... OH NO I SAID TOO MUCH!!!!

the infamous one

• Dune
    Dune

Can you give a quick cap on what they are and why people have been talking about them so much this past week?

• Robdar
    Robdar

Don't forget about those sneaky Eastern Star sisters of the Masons. I hear that they plan on converting/perverting the members through a big bake sale.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Save us from the Masons!! Please..................!!!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I heard that too Robdar -and I think Simon is a Freemason and so the Fremasons have control of this baord - and I have heard that Simon may require a secret handshake in future before we can continue to be members

• LDH
    LDH

Robdar,

Will they have those 'special' brownies I keep hearing so much about????

Still,

It's amazing--once you stop caring about all of these made-up societies, how they lose their power over you. My df'd brother told me how the JW will make your life miserable once you leave. They will spy on you, etc etc. Miraculously, I told him that since I left that Krap in the dust, they don't even make a blip on my radar screen. I told him it was no secret where I live, and if they think they want to tangle, they know how to look me up.

If you start looking for conspiracies, you will find them. I'm not saying that there aren't 'freemasons' on this board, only that it doesn't matter. Do your thing.

Lisa

What Masons? I'm too busy laughing at EXJWs Class

• z
    z

And Zionist Communist

• skyman
    skyman

Show me!!!!!!!!!!!! the proof

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Stilla that information is meant to be highly confidential... There will be repurcussions if you divulge any of that private data!!!

ooops... I mean what's a mason???? he he he

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit