witness couple buy wife and * i * a bottle of scotch... WTF?

by tetrapod.sapien 23 Replies latest jw experiences

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

one of my ex-best friends, and his wife, sent a card, from both of them, saying "happy aniversary" (whatever). enclosed was a bottle of scotch. - the card was to both of us in my friend's hand writting. {insert picture of me with stunned look on face}

wow. i mean, i know these people are shunning me, and what a retarded religion they are a part of. but, hell, (heh heh), -- THAT is being a xian. LOL.

there is another thread going on the board right now. it seems many people feel JWs are not xians or something. i disagree. and now that i am sitting back sipping on this single malt, you're going to have even a harder time convincing me they are not from michael the arch angel himself! evidence from the lamb, surely! jehovah of armies has spoken, and it was gaelic .

sure sure, they shun me. but this is scotch we're talking about here (sound like i'm trying to convince myself?). it's one of the only things that keeps me thinking there just may be a god after all. and if there is, he's scottish, ... hey Ross?! HA HA HA!!

LOL - omg, this life cracks me up so hard sometimes. it's ALL just SO weird.

perhaps, jehovah is trying to reach me with the booze? he thinks i'm hopeless unless i am drunk. okay, i get it now! finally! LOL.

well, cheers Jehovah, here's to lookin' at you kid...

TS

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Ohhhh Tetra don't sit there gloating and hogging... Pour me a glass already!!!! HIC HIC

• carla
    carla

Are you sure you don't need a taster for that for your own safety? so, you are celebrating the birthday of your union together (anniversary)? Happy wedding birthday! carla

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

ha ha!

carla, thanks, it's gonna be the last one, oh well. booze is a fitting end to it all, LOL.

misspeaches,

glurg

glurg

glurg

glurg

glurg ... there you go ... enjoy the fruits of my labour, lol.

TS

• misspeaches
    misspeaches
    it's gonna be the last one, oh well. booze is a fitting end to it all, LOL

((((Tetra)))) That makes me sad for you. I think your great and deserve the best in life! Luv ya guts!

• Hellrider
    Hellrider

In the words of Homer Simpson: "Alcohol is a way of life. And it`s my way!"

Well, maybe it`s just "new light". A whiskey a day keeps the apostate away. Cheers.

• freedomlover
    freedomlover
    the card was to both of us

So I'm wondering what was your wifey's reaction?!

To bad she couldn't kick up her heels and say Tetra poor me a glass of that, and let's get good and drunk and have some "fun" for old times sake......

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

And you wonder why most of the world-reknowned theologians are Scottish?

I'm convinced that one of the last scenes in the Garden of Eden was played out this way:

"Och, Adam, why did ye dae that? Did ye nae ken I'd hae to boot yer oot after last orders anyhoo, but now yer banned? Och, weil, I'll make it a wee bitty easier on ye by gien ya a drap o t'good stuff. Now dinae dae it agin! Slainte bha!!"

• Satanus
    Satanus

Gifts of scotch from dubs is fairly common. It happened to me twice, although i was a goodstanding dub at the time, in bethel during one of them. Maybe it's a love bombs, but who cares.

S

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

If you're not Scottish, then you're crap.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit