**When profanity is worse than death....**

by under74 14 Replies latest jw friends

• under74
    under74

Man Jumped From Truck Following Argument
    November 12th, 2005 @ 9:21pm (KSL News) Police now say an argument caused a 21-year-old man to jump from a moving truck in South Jordan. Tyler Poulson was riding with his brothers last night when he became offended by one of them using profanity. Poulson, who recently returned from an LDS mission, threatened to get out of the truck if he continued. One of the men, not thinking he would, told Poulson to. Earlier police said the car was going about 35 miles an hour when Poulson opened the door and jumped. He was pronounced dead on scene.
    http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=128255

crazy.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Another fundy bites the dust. Damn, well at least he's with the lord now.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Dumb ass.

He watchted too many car-chase movies and thought it really was possible to jump out of a moving vehicle.

Hell, even my brother couldn't manage to jump out of a car going 5 MPH... he tripped and the rear tire ran over his leg with a 1.5" diameter rock underneath his leg. The weight of the car forced the rock into his leg leaving a huge gaping hole that took months to heal.

• Mary
    Mary

Poulson, who recently returned from an LDS mission

"LDS"?? Isn't that what Captain Kirk said Spock did too much of at Berekely?

Sorry.......should'nt make fun of someone who's died but honestly: this is without a doubt one of the stupidest things I've ever heard.......maybe he just should've plugged his ears till he got home.

• undercover
    undercover

Cleansing the gene pool one moron at a time...

• jgnat
    jgnat

This incident is definitely a candidate for the Darwin Awards www.darwinawards.com

• luna2
    luna2

Poor silly idiot! Guess he should make it to heaven for sure as he was willing to die rather than listen to dirty words. Its really sad that people are that dumb.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Or, as the darwinawards would say, fortituous that they removed themselves from the gene pool before they passed on the stupidity gene.

• skinnyboy
    skinnyboy

I think he suffered from NedFlanderism, unable to tolerate the world, poor soul.

I did feel the earth get lighter for a second, and the air smelled a little bit sweeter at teh time of his death though.

• JAVA
    JAVA

I can just see God saying, "What in the hell were you thinking?"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit