Reading this board makes it hard...

by MsMcDucket 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

Gumby, I agree totally. I tell her that I could just as easily spend the same amount of time watching football or playing video games. LOL

• jgnat
    jgnat

Ooooops. How did that happen? I'd like to say it calms down after a few years, but in my case it seems to have accelerated.

I'm on a bit of a campaign lately to write down my thoughts. For those that follow and all that. I've had a break at work these last few months that set me free to think and plan and build. But I'll go back to the old job soon.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

wow I'm in the top ten!

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    Be careful, those of us that were drawn to the WTS for it's addictive qualities can easily replace that with such things as alcohol, drugs, sex, posting excessively on a JWD website...etc...

Isn't that something? They had us believing that all that stuff was a sin! Sex? Alcohol? Now, illicit drugs I can see, but not all drugs? I guess that you could of put in there that you will even start to think that getting a blood transfusion is ok, you'll start believing that the GB are false prophets, and that you'll actually won't to throw up for even believing in such dogma!

• damselfly
    damselfly

....for me to get any homework done!!!!!!! Everybody needs to stop posting for two hours every night so I can get it all done. You will obey!

Dams

• John Doe
    John Doe

Everytime I see the title to this thread, I think it's about some weird Freudien theory. :-)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit