"It is finished"; Now What is no longer one of Jehovah's Witnesses

by Now What? 23 Replies latest jw friends

• greendawn
    greendawn

Welcome, you did the best thing leaving the cultic JWs to find true christianity almost all of the JWs don't even believe that they have the Holy Spirit and are members of the body of Christ. That explains everything.

• outnfree
    outnfree

Peace is precious! I'm happy for you, What Now?.

out

• telltruth
    telltruth

very pleased to hear of your new found peace. congratulations and the best of everything in your life.......telltruth.

• Now What?
    Now What?

Sorry for the late response everyone, but soon after posting my internet went out (lots of wind storms here over the weekend). I just got back online this afternoon.

I did want to thank everyone for your kind replies and encouragement! Since I first started to cruise the board back in March or April, I learned so much from each of you that I simply could never be able to count all the little gems of great stuff. What made the exit from the hall so much easier was not my own doing, but instead the credit goes to all of you. If I were to list all the posters that helped me along the way, the post would be pages long.

So thanks bunches everyone! And keep on posting, as you never know who might be cruising by and needs a hand to get out of the org.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit